Tuf 24's flyweight charlie alaniz vs masanori kanehara

Kanehara is way too much for him, would have been the same for everyone in that tournament as well

No idea why Kanehara got cut by the UFC. He was dominating McDonald until a blatant fence grab changed everything.

I mean, it was super dramatic and exciting, but it also a blatant foul... And anyway, point is, Kanehara should still be in the UFC.

Also, holy shit what a demolition. Was Alaniz not able to find fights at 125 or something?

No idea why Kanehara got cut by the UFC. He was dominating McDonald until a blatant fence grab changed everything.

I mean, it was super dramatic and exciting, but it also a blatant foul... And anyway, point is, Kanehara should still be in the UFC.

Also, holy shit what a demolition. Was Alaniz not able to find fights at 125 or something?
He took this fight on short notice

And kanehara got dry humped by yahya and lost even tho kanehara threw laot of punches from the bottom

Back