• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 24 Finale - PBP/Discussion

Maynard is +145...wow.

Just threw 2u on him. I don't trust his chin, but I think Hall is overrated. Maynard will be able to man handle him, despite Hall's good BJJ.

People forget, Maynard was 10-0 at one point before facing Frankie Edgar.

such a weird fight here. only thing that would surprise me would be a gray finish.

i could see either guy winning decision, i could see hall finishing..

wow @ the line , hall got hammered

Maynard is +145...wow.

Just threw 2u on him. I don't trust his chin, but I think Hall is overrated. Maynard will be able to man handle him, despite Hall's good BJJ.

A lots changed since those edgar fights buddy for one grey is punch drunk now

Maynard is +145...wow.

I don't think people forgot, his chin is just made of xmas wrapping paper

Maynard is +145...wow.

And now he's shot and had his back taken by Bruno and Yakovlev

Straight fading the Ghost of Gray here. Hall ML, -3.5.

Maybe Gray proves me wrong, but the guy looks like, fuck..IDK...

images

all over the place here got maynard ml ov 1,5 hall nsc and hall dec :D

was confident in maynard at first but after thinking about it some more i have no freaking clue hwo wins this =/

I might regret this later but Maynard is +146 right now. I understand how tricky Ryan Hall can be especially with his leg lock game, but this is mixed martial arts not grappling and a shot as gray is at +146 against a one dimensional fighter I.. I one dimensional fighter who hasn't shown knock out power Maynards has had to deal with previously I am going to take my chances.

Jiu jitsu is for soft little boys like Hall

American wrasslin is for hardened men like Gray

Hitting Gray +150

Have a weird feeling Maynard's luck will run out with his chin surviving this long. Even in the other two fights, he got rocked and dropped.

Back