• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 23 Ep. 6 PBP Discussion

Elias has fighting spirit

Eric looked interested in the beginning,. Even attempted a berimbolo. Than he decided to play safe.

Dana was nice to that dude.

I'm a fan of ABC so I'm gunning for her to beat Moyle.

I like both ABC and Moyle, so I was hoping for a different match up for next week so I didn't have to choose this early which of them to root for.

Elias, "I'm not that experienced, but I'm explosive, you know." Talks it up like he's from the heavies.

If you are a wrestler or a BJJ guy Dana pretty much doesn't like you by default.
If you are not banging toe to toe for the whole fight his analysis is "These guys just don't want it"

JJ is obviously in Claudia's head.

J/K

What did she say?

I wanna see some psychobabble BS coming from JJ's panty sniffers as they try to spin this.
When Amanda & Jamie were squaring off JoJed said, "Easy win, Jamie."

From the preview for next week, looks like Amanda got pissed about that.

Spicely won as expected but Urbina did a lot better than I expected. Props to him, for such an inexperienced fighter.

Surprised Abdel was given such leniency but fairplay to him for coming back....Josh is gonna smash him though.

Moyle will win next week, giving Joanna a much needed win

When Amanda & Jamie were squaring off JoJed said, "Easy win, Jamie."

From the preview for next week, looks like Amanda got pissed about that.

I don't see anything wrong with what JJ said. I thought it was something really offensive.

tumblr_lteg27CtMy1qdlp78.gif

Dana: "Yo bro, why don't you put hooks in while you have body triangle??" WAT

Well hooks give you vastly more versatility while on the back. I would say the body triangle gives you more control and keeps them from being able to turn into you but all you can really do is go for the choke. Elias was defending the choke fairly well so if he switched to hooks he could potentially transition to mount, armbar, or flatten them out and go the the tko.

thats my girl! :D
outside of a fluke knockout ABC aint skilled enough for jamie, glad they didnt put her up against kate jackson, hope she wins her fight as well.
Full steam ahead!!

Nice episode , not bad fight ... really good interaction between all fighters and great atitude by Dana , really good move by him.

Tasteless and classless remark by Joanna at the end...

Hahaha! So sensitive lmao. You really care for what she say lmao. Just look at that preview of the next episode with Claudia and Amanda being so upset about it lol. Joanna knows exactly what she´s doing. "Easy fight, Jamie" and everybody loses their mind. It was a perfect remark to make. So much butthurt lol. "No you cannot encourage your fighers or tell your opinon, you have to say its a hard fight so my fighters get happy" lol.

Joanna n Jamie you go girls! Fuck em up! :D

I changed the channel to FS1 right as the fight started, so I missed everything leading up to it. Can anybody give me cliff notes of what happened with Abdel and everything else important.

Well hooks give you vastly more versatility while on the back. I would say the body triangle gives you more control and keeps them from being able to turn into you but all you can really do is go for the choke. Elias was defending the choke fairly well so if he switched to hooks he could potentially transition to mount, armbar, or flatten them out and go the the tko.

Of course but do you seriously expect from anyone to sacrifice body triangle which is pretty much game over (opponents usually can't get out of it) for normal back control so they can try to finish and maybe lose position in the process, maybe even end up on the bottom and get KTFO via GnP? Why? Because Dana is bored. Fuck him, lets see him inside that cage. Lets see if he would give up body traingle when he is tired while other guy can't wait to turn and bash your head with elbows.

Yeah, let me give up my body triangle because Dana is nervous today. Dana is such a Just Bleed douche. Erick was doing nicely and trying to finish that fight till the last second.

Aside from the coaches, the fighters this season are pretty boring personalities so this season is suffering

Of course but do you seriously expect from anyone to sacrifice body triangle which is pretty much game over (opponents usually can't get out of it) for normal back control so they can try to finish and maybe lose position in the process, maybe even end up on the bottom and get KTFO via GnP? Why? Because Dana is bored. Fuck him, lets see him inside that cage. Lets see if he would give up body traingle when he is tired while other guy can't wait to turn and bash your head with elbows.

Yeah, let me give up my body triangle because Dana is nervous today. Dana is such a Just Bleed douche. Erick was doing nicely and trying to finish that fight till the last second.

Welcome to Sherdog Eric! lol

Back