TUF 20: Episode 8 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Tonight's fight is Tecia Torres (Team Pettis) vs. Bec Rawlings (Team Melendez)

Xhg0bUk.jpg

The Ultimate Fighter: Tecia Torres Practice Highlights

The Ultimate Fighter: Bec Rawlings Practice Highlights

It all starts at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1

Anyone notice Bec doing pads with Duke Roufus in her practice highlight?

i am picking bec based on what carla once said in an interview, she was asked who the most overrated person in the house was and she answered tecia, i don't think she would have named her if tecia wins against bec.

i am picking bec based on what carla once said in an interview, she was asked who the most overrated person in the house was and she answered tecia, i don't think she would have named her if tecia wins against bec.

I wouldn't put to much into that,they do like each other,so its any excuse to have a dig.

Hope Tecia wins but there have been a few quotes like the Carla one above or Bec talking about Tecia in her weekly recaps that just give off the vibe of "would she really say this if she lost?"

If I were a betting man I'd put money on Bec tonight.

Bec has been rubbing me the wrong way lately. Hoping Tecia brings home another Pettis win.

Hope Tecia wins but there have been a few quotes like the Carla one above or Bec talking about Tecia in her weekly recaps that just give off the vibe of "would she really say this if she lost?"

I don't put any stock in the Esparza comment. Remember that not only did Tecia lose to Randa when most expected she'd win but also if a Tecia did beat Bec, Carla was next on the docket for her so if Carla won that fight (which many of us assume she would if that fight did happen) then she'd have reason to say that not related to the outcome of this fight.

That being said, I'm very worried. I love Tecia and it was hard enough to see her lose to a cool chick like Randa. Seeing her lose to Bec- who I think is a good fighter but I'm not rooting for- and thus making her go 0-2 in the season- would be rough as hell.

While I am 100 percent behind Torres, I'm actually operating with the notion she lost- just to curb any potential disappointment.

A different preview:

[YT]if6307J9M6U[/YT]

as always, thanks for the videos, mark zima! :) i'm very excited for this fight tonight, it should be a good one! :cool:

as always, thanks for the videos, mark zima! :)

Thanks for the acknowledgement. :)

i'm very excited for this fight tonight, it should be a good one! :cool:

I think so too. I'm only puzzled over why it wasn't promoted as the fight of the season, as we have two strikers going at it.

I think we shall see, in this fight, some examples of Tecia's uncommon ability to punch while moving backward.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. :)

I think so too. I'm only puzzled over why it wasn't promoted as the fight of the season, as we have two strikers going at it.

I think we shall see, in this fight, some examples of Tecia's uncommon ability to punch while moving backward.

yeah, *an all out brawl* was the description this time. that could mean some back and forth action, with tecia coming out on top...i hope! :) we shall see, and there should definitely be more of her striking abilities on display in this one.

Tecia also said the belt will flip flop a lot post TUF. I don't think she makes it to the final.

yeah, *an all out brawl* was the description this time. that could mean some back and forth action, with tecia coming out on top...i hope! :) we shall see, and there should definitely be more of her striking abilities on display in this one.

Rawlings wins a brawl every day of the week.

Ready for this episode. Haven't watched TUF weekly since Roy was on there.

Back