@Gold
Reaction score
UFC_Fight_Night_31.jpg

TUF_18_Finale.jpg

here's the fox 9 teaser too:
UFC_on_FOX_9_first_look.jpg

diaz looks weird

Battle of the terrible fight IQ. Head kick absorbing Diaz vs Hands down Maynard

The teaser for the OZ show is out too. Obviously the final will feature the Shogun fight.

BWISEoFCMAAbu00.jpg

Where's the Machida vs Munoz poster? I haven't seen one. It also takes place before those fights.

All the massively different chin shapes is all i noticed.

Where's the Machida vs Munoz poster? I haven't seen one. It also takes place before those fights.

There is only a poster for the Brazilian audience. Sometimes those are different, the show tonight had a different poster in Brazil than the US (Silva/Hamill is featured on the Brazilian one and not the US one, the Henderson/Vitor poster will probably feature the Ferreira/Sarafian fight while the US one doesn't too).

2a0f7ca5d11b9dcfd75558a39ae144f8_XL.jpg

Of course now it makes no sense because before it was two Englishmen and two americans with the flags over both of them.

lol the Pettis teaser is awful, he is being tagged pretty hard.

Also, the black thing in the upper right corner of the FFTT poster makes it look like it is a flag from another country, I was just wondering which country was at first.

And they could've explored another angle for the FLW there.

Not liking the UFC official posters too much lately, not that they matter anyway.

This is the real poster for troops 3

fft3_zps620eeea6.png

Probably hasn't been finalized yet. I'm sure there's a Bisping vs Munoz poster out there somewhere, though.

There is only a poster for the Brazilian audience. Sometimes those are different, the show tonight had a different poster in Brazil than the US (Silva/Hamill is featured on the Brazilian one and not the US one, the Henderson/Vitor poster will probably feature the Ferreira/Sarafian fight while the US one doesn't too).

2a0f7ca5d11b9dcfd75558a39ae144f8_XL.jpg

Of course now it makes no sense because before it was two Englishmen and two americans with the flags over both of them.

This is probably it, it is literally the original Bisping/Munoz poster with the UK flag replaced with the Brazilian flag and Bisping replaced with Munoz.

A lot of the time the UFC doesn't bother to make new posters when a fighter pulls out, they just replace the fighter that pulled out with his replacement. Even if a main event is cancelled, they just bump up the co-main event fighters and replace the main even fighters with them (this happened to 161's poster multiple times)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back