• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 17 Finale: Uriah Hall vs. Kelvin Gastelum PBP (Discussion)

I'm picking Kelvin.

Here to escape that Tate/Zingano thread. Save me.

I wonder if they overlooked Kelvin on the show and that he really is that good?

I'm still rooting for Uriah and I do think he'll win.

Most interested in seeing what happens if Kelvin gets Uriah down. Think Uriah knocks him out though.

Not sure what to think about this one Hall would seam to be a lock . But Kelvin is beasting .. hope it is a good one !!

Finally, lets get this started. I'm riding dat Hall hype train :cool:

I like both guys, but Kelvin being so young and so obviously the underdog makes him a bit more endearing to me. If Uriah loses, though, it'll really throw a monkey wrench into the whole plan for him that the UFC obviously has; that is, to get him a few fights so he can get a title shot. They want him to be a 'name.' I don't think Dana & co. see Kelvin the same way.

I think Hall is too technical and explosive for Kelvin. Kelvin is pretty explosive himself but Hall is the rightful favorite. Hall's got a sub game from what I hear too so we'll see what happens.

So Hall made 41.5K off TUF... 3 finishes at 5k a piece, 25k for KO of the season and 1.5k for the coaches challenge. Not bad

Kelvin lives with mama! Props for not being ashamed, lol.

Back