• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 17 Finale: Faber vs. Jorgensen Prelims PBP (Discussion) 2:30pm PT/ 5:30pm

Luke got the win, but needs to improve his defence, got tagged too many times !

fun fight. Two guys living out their dreams. I don't mind it for a TUF card. Good for them. I have no idea who won.

I dont think anyone can really blame them for gassing, they both took so many shots and went at it pretty much constantly. Not sure who'll win but I edged it to Colin Hart

I think they're trying to be elitist, but they're getting it all wrong.
Nah, I give these guys all the credit in the world. More credit than anyone on the main card. They are getting paid peanuts to put their life on the line. I just don't think these guys have a career in MMA, so it's hard to watch guys put so much into a sport that I don't think is going to reward them in return. :shrug

I don't want to hear anyone say either of these guys got robbed. close fight to call

Luke was a clear winner in my book.

I hope Luke 29-28 but could go either way, Luke needs to work on his defense

that was one of the best "get drunk and yell" fights I've seen in quite a while that wasn't part of the HW-division.

Back