Tudor-BJJ's thread concerning Bravo

SideofKO

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well, um, this is it. So I guess you guys can argue your heart out. Tudor, if you want to lay down your assertions and, well you know how arguments are lined up. Then everyone will know what to argue against thus being easier to follow. I am not really into this subject as paaionately as some of you guys so I guess I'll be dropping in everyonce in a while to see how everything is going and how much progress is being made. Good luck guys!

No, seriously, you really love me, don't you?

Bruce Lee was the greatest. Chuck Norris is the greatest alive. oh sorry, thought i was in wasteland.

JABobo3 said:
Bruce Lee was the greatest. Chuck Norris is the greatest alive. oh sorry, thought i was in wasteland.

Rickson would armbar both of them at the same time.

LOL. I expected this. It was really more of a joke. I third that umm.. and this will get wastelanded. Oh well there's a first for everything. It was late at night and I was eating funions and drinking squeez-its. Give a brother a break. LOL.

I thought this would be some e. bravo bashing!!! WTF?!?!?! just to spicy it up, I think bravos comments on adcc SUCK!!! ... BIG TIME!!! he uses ADCC to promote himself and his fucking twister (helloooo, if it was THAT good you would see the top guys using it and NONE those), plus the stand up game is not borring if you are actually trying to take the other guy down, pulling guard and laying there is just as boring... and for fuck's sake, cursing on the course of a comentating of one of the major tournaments in the world of grappling isn't cool (it is mongoloide cool), plus talking about fucking strippers in the middle of an historical ADCC final is not very classy... there are some of us who would like to expand the sport to other "normal" people, and showing them the worlds biggest tournament with some clown swearing every chance he gets in a major transmition just absolutly SUCKS and degrades a show that should be degnifyed!!, it was a pretty good show, but for fucks sake why eddy?!?! ... anyway, these are my 5 cents, have a nice day

Kimurense - you really did just get back from the pub!

johil d'o said:
Kimurense - you really did just get back from the pub!
hehehe! I was quite drunk :) but still right! I just thought it would be better to expose my angry state of mind twords bravos comments in a thread that nobody actually cares about :))

kimurense said:
I thought this would be some e. bravo bashing!!! WTF?!?!?! just to spicy it up, I think bravos comments on adcc SUCK!!! ... BIG TIME!!! he uses ADCC to promote himself and his fucking twister (helloooo, if it was THAT good you would see the top guys using it and NONE those), plus the stand up game is not borring if you are actually trying to take the other guy down, pulling guard and laying there is just as boring... and for fuck's sake, cursing on the course of a comentating of one of the major tournaments in the world of grappling isn't cool (it is mongoloide cool), plus talking about fucking strippers in the middle of an historical ADCC final is not very classy... there are some of us who would like to expand the sport to other "normal" people, and showing them the worlds biggest tournament with some clown swearing every chance he gets in a major transmition just absolutly SUCKS and degrades a show that should be degnifyed!!, it was a pretty good show, but for fucks sake why eddy?!?! ... anyway, these are my 5 cents, have a nice day

are you mocking tudor or is that irony/sarcasm?

IMP said:
are you mocking tudor or is that irony/sarcasm?
my thoughts about EB are genuin, I usually wouldn't express them here in such a manor, nor would I putt them in such a ridiculous thread, but I had just came back from the pub (was watching my soccer team kick some french arse :)) and I was quite drunk, so there! that's my excuse :)

Back