Tsyzu vs brubaker

realdealgeale

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Card starts in a hour. Nothing much on the undercard. Tim tszyu wins this and he fights for world title next year. I'm reasonably impressed with him, has his dads speed and precision. Not his power or ring IQ however.

Towel was thrown at the right time i'd say., Brubaker is a tough cunt and wouldn't have quit. Tim was easily a class above

Itried to watch but kept dozing off

Aussies don't put on as good of a show as the brits

Itried to watch but kept dozing off

Aussies don't put on as good of a show as the brits
Not by a long shot. Tsyzu looked good, they have put him on PPV too early thou imo ( this was 3rd fight in a row). Should have kept him on fox sports to grow his support to a larger audience for a bit longer.

Not by a long shot. Tsyzu looked good, they have put him on PPV too early thou imo ( this was 3rd fight in a row). Should have kept him on fox sports to grow his support to a larger audience for a bit longer.
This was ppv over there?

I feel like that really limits his exposure....i just ran into it on espn+ about an hour before it started because im up at night but i can't imagine many americans saw it....maybe uk people watched it but probably not much different than us here

This was ppv over there?

I feel like that really limits his exposure....i just ran into it on espn+ about an hour before it started because im up at night but i can't imagine many americans saw it....maybe uk people watched it but probably not much different than us here
Yeah $50 ( same as what AJ v ruiz is Sunday morning) they seem to think by chucking a couple of ex rugby players on the semi main it will sell well but if they had it on normally fox sports would get alot more eyeballs on him. He isnt a great talker either so wont get casuals in that way. Bringing his dad out from Russia when he fights creates a bit of buzz in the media however.

Back