TSA Pervert

I've mentioned before that as a uniformed member of the military using a military ID I have been fondled at airports by TSA. Their attempt at political correctness always cracks me up.

Really? I always got an easy ride through just with a flash of the ID...

Might have just been my white privilege though.

I already stand. Taxation still isn't theft though.

You don't have to arrive at that conclusion to have your own line in the sand mate. Otherwise that line left undefined is going to keep moving with you.

I've flown once commercially since these degenerates have ruined travel, I don't think I could stand and watch this shit....even if it wasn't my family member.

Yeah Texas and texans HATE the Tsa

I mean it's Texas
That kid probably has a
Ruger Redhawk in his undies

<17>

I've flown once commercially since these degenerates have ruined travel, I don't think I could stand and watch this shit....even if it wasn't my family member.

I need to know what their protocol is first. You should have included some info on that before labeling him a pervert. That dude could have his entire life ruined just for doing his job.

Under Obama's Homeland Security the focus no longer became the Muslim Terrorist. They specifically said they went after people like the kid in this video.
Where did they specifically say this, because I don't buy a word of what you're saying.

FOR SURRRRRRRE that dude was trying to put a memory in the spank bank. FUCKING FACT!

Eliminating terrorism by molesting one child at a time!

I accidentally brought a can of pepper spray with me, in my fucking carry-on, onto TWO different connecting flights, didn't realize it until I got home & unpacked.

Meanwhile, the TSA are apparently busy jerking off 12 year olds.

God bless America

There was no need to be that eager with the patting-down.

Would really have to see if this TSA agent does the same to other people.

I am surprised the Federal gov hasn't banned videotaping of TSA agents.

I accidentally brought a can of pepper spray with me, in my fucking carry-on, onto TWO different connecting flights, didn't realize it until I got home & unpacked.

Meanwhile, the TSA are apparently busy jerking off 12 year olds.

God bless America
When I went by train to Paris from London in 2006, the security at the British gate checked my bags and looked at all my liquid soap and shampoo bottles but let me through. In Paris (on my return to London) they didn't even open my bags or check anything even though I had all the same stuff with me.

Mind you this was like a few days after that shoe bomber guy, and the intel agencies were saying bombers may be transporting explosives as liquids , in carry-on . The train journeys going from England to the continent have some of the same security apparatus as airlines but not as much.

Back