• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump's #WINNING = Record low for black unemployment!!! Yeah baby!

It shows it has gone up and down. The fact is in December it hit it's all time low. If I put in the whole graph I would have to say how black unemployment under Obama reached a higher peak than it did during GWB???

You could also say that it has gone down for the entirety of Trump's presidency while it was twice as much at points in Obama's presidency.

Lot's of stories can come from that graph.

Lots of stories, sure, but one general story --- which is that it's a long term trend....

Why not link to the CNBC article?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

They had a graph which shows black unemployment has been following a trend for a few years now.

1515165930_blackunemployerate.JPG

lol at morons thinking "levels of black unemployment" follow a trend... are you people that fucking dumb?

it's not a weather pattern..

Once again Mods.

How does the above pass in a positive thread about low African American unemployment.

You seem ok with racist derailing in threads but like to delete posts that call out the racist crap

If you are unable to do anything about race baiting derailment in decent positive threads maybe you should give up the Mod position

Do you have all your notifications off? The OT posts weren't deleted they were moved to the WR OT thread along with your questions and the replies.
At this point you are the poster derailing the thread after I posted explicit instructions to move OT discussion to the OT thread.

Back