Trump's VP?

You make a good point. Dennis can handle the drinking portion of international diplomacy. Secretary of State material at least.

drinking what?

we're talking about the incoming republicans not reggie love and obama or any of the other pitchers and catchers in the current administration

drinking what?

rodman_vodka_AP456069049779.jpg

w1-s3-rodman-a-20140109-870x580.jpg

He won't win the nomination. I'd guess Sarah

[YT]Oeju2SG7UMA[/YT]

I never saw footage of America One til that video and it's scary borderline fascism type coverage. I hear newsmax has a network to and they go over the top and shit on Fox news for not being conservative enough.

So glad this shit is going to die with the baby boomers.

The part with the Bible verse question is hilarious. Asking something like that is a gotcha question and it "too personal" to tell someone. Since when did Palin see talking about Christianity as "too personal". She never shuts up about religious persecution and the one time the media asks a question about the Bibile, she calls them out.

Holy shit, I am sexually attracted to Sarah Palin. Like, serious bidness. Shit!

I am being completely honest.

If Trump selects Gary busey as his VP, I will not only vote for him, but campaign for him.

VP will be Hulk Hogan.

Steven Seagal will be named US ambassador in Russia and Asia.

Zimmermann will be in the Lord Commander of the Wall.

I never saw footage of America One til that video and it's scary borderline fascism type coverage. I hear newsmax has a network to and they go over the top and shit on Fox news for not being conservative enough.

So glad this shit is going to die with the baby boomers.

The part with the Bible verse question is hilarious. Asking something like that is a gotcha question and it "too personal" to tell someone. Since when did Palin see talking about Christianity as "too personal". She never shuts up about religious persecution and the one time the media asks a question about the Bibile, she calls them out.

This was 10 min long blowjob

To the chagrin of many, Trump has taken a commanding lead in the polls. Of all the candidates we've ever had, there's never been such insight on record into the process of how one of them goes about picking their team as we have with The Donald. Let's say he decides to go back to the well rather than start a fresh round of interviews. Who would you like to see as VP? Personally I think any of them would be as desirable and competent as what we've had during my lifetime. So for fun...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Celebrity_Apprentice

Piers and Joan are obviously out. That leaves Bret Michaels, John Rich, Arsenio, Trace Adkins, Leeza Gibbons. Personally I'd go with Bret or Leeza. Bret could get shit done and seemed to have a huge heart. On top of that he's a rocker so I'm partial. Leeza was an ass-kicker who earned a ton of respect and if I'm being strategic I might consider a female running mate to be advantageous.

There's these folks too, but they don't move the needle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_(U.S._TV_series)

I'm not down with Palin or Charlie Sheen.

It has to be somebody as insane as Trump so Palin would be a great fit.

This was 10 min long blowjob

Trump and Fox are battling, so its smart.
Have Trump come on once every couple weeks. Softball the questions and he helps in the ratings.

agreed. the real sad part is that anybody planning to run for office has to pretend to give a shit about the bible.

'08 Palin > '15 super skinny Palin

It is like I gave her bad aids in 08 and now am reaping the trim fit benefits of it in 15. The game has been changed, and maybe it is unrecognizable and written in a 5000 year old dead language, but I think I got the hang of things now.

Back