Social Trumps Truth Social made 4 million and lost 58 million in 2023.

The problem now with this scam is you have multiple parties who are allowed to sell a shit load of shares. The second problem is the god-awful revenue combined with cost to keep the lights on, which means they run at a massive deficit every quarter.
So here is what happens. Whomever out of the multiple parties is allowed to sell a shit load of shares, as soon as they dump the rest of them dump. Anyone with an IQ above 60 will try to make some money off the Rubes if the others dump.
The only losers are the same people who bought Trump Bibles and Trump Super Hero Camel Toe NFT's. Sad Part is I have been saying since $DJT went public, this thing was a massive scam but I was afraid to short, because I was worried about foreign money propping it up and the MAGA faithful, but they stopped doing that after Trump looked like an Old Man during his last debate. Also the premium to short was like rent, TOO Damn High.
OIP.R3GuOhF095uStPe_b39k6wAAAA

Yeah I'm interested to see how this all plays out. It was down 5.7% today to $14.73. Looks like it's dropping more after hours. Down another 3% to $14.29 currently.
It is like trying to catch a falling knife at this point.
I keep saying some streaming service will do a Doc on this scam.

The totals I'm seeing for the regular trading session today:

• Today's Volume 13,147,182
  • Avg. Daily Volume 8,971,380

I'm on Interactive Brokers now and it shows the daily volume is up to 13.9 million. So about 800,000 shares have traded after hours so far.
yeah I was rushing out the door and looking at an unfamiliar after hours quote and i think it showed the days regular trading volume + the after hours,,,,,,, at the time I posted that the after volume about 300k not an additional 13 million

Toasty Posty Inc. regrets the error but will not be giving back the likes or refunding any trades made on my erroneous egregious faulty post

The totals I'm seeing for the regular trading session today:

• Today's Volume 13,147,182
  • Avg. Daily Volume 8,971,380

I'm on Interactive Brokers now and it shows the daily volume is up to 13.9 million. So about 800,000 shares have traded after hours so far.
These trades will register tomorrow morning at the opening?
(sorry for the stupid question)

no those trades were today and settled today.

I have no idea how the after hours trades work but I think they settle right away too.

Tomorrow morning pre-market could be interesting because they might allow no longer locked up shares to start posting on the calendar date the 20th or they might be required to wait for the market to open.. I have no idea.

Either way, if tomorrow is not a bigger volume day than today, which was 4 million over normal volume, and if tomorrow is not a big day down % wise, I'll be flabberjabberedgobblastedflamedoozled!

Last edited:
The price changes after hours too. If you go to Google Finance you can see it:

Finished the regular trading session at $14.70, then in smaller print it shows after hours, where it finished at $14.29.

You can place trades after the day's regular trading session that won't be filled until the next regular trading session if you want. Depends on what order type you use.

Some people don't like to trade after hours because the price swings can be extra wild + it's sometimes hard to get orders filled completely because the volume is usually much lower than during the regular trading session.

The price changes after hours too. If you go to Google Finance you can see it:

Finished the regular trading session at $14.70, then in smaller print it shows after hours, where it finished at $14.29.

You can place trades after the day's regular trading session that won't be filled until the next regular trading session if you want. Depends on what order type you use.

Some people don't like to trade after hours because the price swings can be extra wild + it's sometimes hard to get orders filled completely because the volume is usually much lower than during the regular trading session.
Tx for taking the time to answer me.

Back