Trump's approval rating tops Obama's midterm numbers, poll shows

I shared the research.
Your research showed the percentage of professors and what their views are, that doesn't show how they teach or interpret data.

For example, when I was in college to get the required 18 hours I needed for my psych minor the only class I could take in my junior year that wouldn't interfere with my major was a Women's Studies Psychology course that was taught by a young (early 30s) liberal black professor. One of the things she talked about was the pay inequality between men and women....her stance for the reason for this inequality was that women work less hours than men, and men were more likely to negotiate a higher salary when accepting a job offer.

That's not a liberal biased answer. Also regardless of political ideology none of the professors I had in either business classes or the liberal arts courses I took would penalize a student for having a different viewpoint than there's. What they all wanted was people to be able to craft, present, and argue with sound logic and statistics to back up that argument.

The only way a professor's political affiliation matters if they're unwilling to accept an argument that isn't with their ideals, and penalizes someone unfairly because they present a viewpoint that contradicts their own.

Your research showed the percentage of professors and what their views are, that doesn't show how they teach or interpret data.

There's much more, dig through the site. Watch their videos.

Regardless, the point is that viewpoint diversity is shrinking on campus and it's becoming a monoculture in many Universities, particularly coastal and elite Universities. Disciplines that used to be 4 to 1 left to right ratio are in some cases as much as 20 to 1, and this change happened VERY quickly.

We are seeing the results of this when even lifelong liberal professors are driven out of their University positions, like the Christakis's or the Weinstein's.

We see the results in other ways, like how conservative speakers are routinely being shut down, attendees are being harassed, and speakers being attacked, such as at the Charles Murray event.

This all followed the dramatic turn in the disproportionate divide of left to right professors as well as staff. It has become such a problem that the Heterodox Academy FORMED AS A RESULT.

What they all wanted was people to be able to craft, present, and argue with sound logic and statistics to back up that argument.

Assuming you're telling the truth, this is anecdotal.

The only way a professor's political affiliation matters if they're unwilling to accept an argument that isn't with their ideals, and penalizes someone unfairly because they present a viewpoint that contradicts their own.

Many stories out there show this happening along with professors attending protests against conservative speakers. Professors going with their students to berate Dave Rubin, professor attacking and bullying the staff into opposing Bret Weinstein, joining in protests against Milo, going to a rally with Antifa and attacking people with bike locks, and so much more, including students who are empowered to bully the culture on campus and the leftist staff unable and/or unwilling to regain control such as;

TDS kicking in? Man you should see a doctor lol

One symptom of TDS is defending daddy no matter what. Or because libz

Not an argument. Neither is saying Trump is winning by making people scared of brown people, as if that is any way related to the numbers coming out from the economy to his approval ratings or his victories over the cosmopolitan media and far left hysterics.

I didn't vote for Trump because I was very wary of someone who didn't share my views...but you bet your ass I am voting for him this next time around, if for no other reason than because I LOVE the tears the mindless mob.

it's probably more simple than that. While some occupations are more likely to attract people with strong political affiliations (e.g. police = conservative, social workers = liberal, etc.), most do not. Politics is more likely to be influenced by region and other demographics. Biotech companies are typically located around urban areas with strong academic ties, like Boston, Philadelphia, San Francisco, etc., so there's likely to be plenty of liberal cross-over.

Good point

We can't all have gender studies, sociology or philosophy degrees.

And we should not BUT everyone should be a life long learner and educate themselves or else the natural base qualities and attitudes of the uneducated are predominant.

Trump acts exactly like the basic construction worker stereotype and its not admirable in any venue but it is disgraceful in the office of the presidency.

Hard to imagine a time in history when someone like Trump could be as or more electable. If the country was going through an economic crisis or in the middle of a war, voters might have been more drawn to leaders who had displayed nuanced knowledge and competence of the impending crisis the country was about to face. The election was seemingly a rebuke on Liberal culture rather than anything policy specific.

Na Hillary was such a horrid choice by the Democratic party it dragged down the entire party.

She and her husband Bill was attached to NAFTA an economic downturn it created in the Midwest.

President Trump was effective at convincing midwestern voters he could turn their jobs around.

Hillary did not make trips to depressed areas an only went to key early states like Iowa an New Hampshire an did nearly zero door to door leaving it to her surrogates.

I am pretty sure you could have dug up Genghis Khan an he would have beaten her she was that bad.

Na Hillary was such a horrid choice by the Democratic party it dragged down the entire party.

She and her husband Bill was attached to NAFTA an economic downturn it created in the Midwest.

President Trump was effective at convincing midwestern voters he could turn their jobs around.

Hillary did not make trips to depressed areas an only went to key early states like Iowa an New Hampshire an did nearly zero door to door leaving it to her surrogates.

I am pretty sure you could have dug up Genghis Khan an he would have beaten her she was that bad.
Good points.
Slightly off topic, If Hillary won the 2008 primaries, do you think she would have beaten McCain in the General?

I’m shocked that white voters without college degrees make up 67% of his supporters. Absolutely shocked
You're shocked that the Working Class People who elected him are his supporters?

You're shocked that the Working Class People who elected him are his supporters?

Lol at working class. Some of course are working class but have you seen the people at his rallies?

I don’t know what class that is but the working class isn’t what it was in the 70’s and 80’s. Trump supporters are low class

Lol at working class. Some of course are working class but have you seen the people at his rallies?

I don’t know what class that is but the working class isn’t what it was in the 70’s and 80’s. Trump supporters are low class
Low class white people apparently is a pretty large demographic. If you add up all the minorities and the high class white people is probably 50-50 to low class whites.

I support Trump and you know nothing about me so what makes me low class?

Good points.
Slightly off topic, If Hillary won the 2008 primaries, do you think she would have beaten McCain in the General?

That's an interesting question but John would have won. Hillary had a past that was easily attacked.

Her ties to failed healthcare overhaul to NAFTA an ties to big money lobby would have sunk her.

President Obama had very little if any voting record and was an effective campaigner.

McCain had to push really hard around the clock running state to state. You almost saw all network interviews with McCain in his bus running state to state.

Hillary would not have been nearly as effective and would not have done the same level of campaigning as Obama.

Obama campaign machine became the business model for Republicans and even President Trump. President Trump in the next 5 days will make 14 campaign stops an his media machine are chipping in to help in state races.

Back