• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump wants to take healthcare away from millions of people in the middle of Covid 19

You mean Muslims? I don't know any Christian that prays like that
I dont believe you've ever been in a church. Before service begins you can see people kneeling and praying.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I dont believe you've ever been in a church. Before service begins you can see people kneeling and praying.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah for sure some do but I think if we are going to compare the two religions I'd say that Muslims spend much more time on their knees. Anyway its a dumb argument lol

182276881-56a5367b5f9b58b7d0db88f2.jpg

Yeah for sure some do but I think if we are going to compare the two religions I'd say that Muslims spend much more time on their knees. Anyway its a dumb argument lol

182276881-56a5367b5f9b58b7d0db88f2.jpg

I am a christian though, not a muslim.

This is why I've never felt so left out in my life. I hate the far left who are okay with destroying things and calling everything they dislike racist but I also hate Trump and the idiots who think universal healthcare is communism.

Truly a shitty time to be more of a moderate/left leaning person. Anyone else feel this way?

Yeah. Trump seems to want to get rid of Obamacare simply because Obama made it. At least he intends to replace it with the exact same thing, but we would still be talking about months or years of chaos during the transition.

I say it every time, but make it a PPV and the entire War Room will watch.

Bobgeese is an old geezer, he has no chance against a young 6 foot 4 all natural 250 pound man like myself. Just seeing me will make him cream his pants and turtle up like the coward he is.

The natural response of a scared little man when confronted by a man he cant beat.

If this is what you consider "confronted", you ain’t ready for Da Goose.

I’ve been places, done things, and been in situations that would have you straight up running like a bitch.

I'd be happy to pay more tax because I know that while I'm still young it doesn't mean I'm invincible, eventually I'm going to get hit by a huge bill and I'd rather have a system in place that will cover my bills regardless of the work I have at the time.

I also want to make it better for all Americans, I don't want my child to have to go through the stress that many others including myself have once gone through.

When did I say I hate my job? I quite enjoy my job now that I am self-employed.

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2018.304901?journalCode=ajph&

Most bankruptcies are still because of medical bills.
<DontBelieve1>

Easy to say "I'd be happy to have my disposable income cut in half" when you don't have to. If you don't mind spending the money, then just buy the insurance if you're one of the few who doesn't have it instead of taking it out on the middle class.

It doesn't make it better for all Americans, it makes it significantly worse for most Americans. It cuts their income in half and provides nothing they didn't already have.

The medical bankruptcy studies find that people went bankrupt AND have medical bills. If you take out a bunch of credit cards, lose or quit your job and can't pay your credit cards or house payment, and you have a medical bill, that's considered a medical bankruptcy even though that is not the primary reason for your bankruptcy. If that were the primary cause of bankruptcies, the number of bankruptcies would be pretty consistent every year, but it's not at all.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/817911/number-of-non-business-bankruptcies-in-the-united-states/

Again, if they want a single payer system, figure it out with the massive funds they already have, but they won't do that because and want to waste your money and then take some more.

Last edited:
Do you not understand that this is part of ongoing litigation that was initiated years ago?

I think it was filed now and Trump's gone on record now for the SC to deal with it immediately.

The Supreme Court should simply determine the legality of Obamacare as it stands. The pandemic and everything else is irrelevant; that would be judicial activism. If people lose health care, that is Congress' problem to fix, not the SC.

Lmao how about waiting for covid to clear before moving on this? Or how about having a replacement before stripping millions of people of life saving services

this is just a catastrophic failure

Lmao how about waiting for covid to clear before moving on this? Or how about having a replacement before stripping millions of people of life saving services

this is just a catastrophic failure

The legality of a bill isn't determined by the bill's utility.

The legality of a bill isn't determined by the bill's utility.

oh god

And that doesn’t solve the more pressing moral crisis of millions of Americans losing healthcare during a pandemic — if you are going to prioritize it’s legality, which I’m just going to assume is illegal — then you must also solve the moral problem during a pandemic

anything less is catastrophic

Just shows how weak Donny is as a President. Dude controlled the House and Senate and could not get it repealed. Just shows you much of a boss Obama was, he got ACA passed when he had both the House and Senate under control.

Back