Law Trump urges McConnell to let Senate majority rule(Eliminate Filibuster?)

Well I did win the award for Worst Sherdog Poster (It's bullshit that I'm tied with Irrational dumbass, though) after all. <Jaime01>

No you completely deserve the award after falling for a fake Obama account.

*yawn*

So did the government shut down yet?

EDIT : Oh. Merry Christmas, POTUS.

Please set this precedent, Republicans. It'll be so great to watch how that never comes back to bite you in the ass later.

Please set this precedent, Republicans. It'll be so great to watch how that never comes back to bite you in the ass later.

They won't. If Trump is determined to get his wall funds through other means(which it's beginning to seem like this is the case), the nuclear option won't happen.

That's precisely what he's going to end up doing.
And is anyone on the right upset with that? Why would they want additional money used when even Trump is mocking what a tiny part of the military budget it would be?

And is anyone on the right upset with that? Why would they want additional money used when even Trump is mocking what a tiny part of the military budget it would be?

No clue. I can't get inside the head of any of the Republicans to know what they're thinking.

And I'm just assuming what Trump is going to do based on what I have seen and read. {<shrug}

I thought he was after a Concrete Wall....next he says it's Steel Slats which is just a fucking steel FENCE.....so I have no idea what is going to happen.

I don't blame Barack for lashing out since Trump is undoing his "legacy". <Fedor23>

1f60f.png
1f60f.png
1f60f.png
1f60f.png

No clue. I can't get inside the head of any of the Republicans to know what they're thinking.

And I'm just assuming what Trump is going to do based on what I have seen and read. {<shrug}

I thought he was after a Concrete Wall....next he says it's Steel Slats which is just a fucking steel FENCE.....so I have no idea what is going to happen.

Its almost like there is no plan at all, and it's a bunch of bullshit to pander to idiots.

Its almost like there is no plan at all, and it's a bunch of bullshit to pander to idiots.
Basically, if he wanted the wall, he had 25 billion at the beginning of the year if he didn't go against the deal he had in place with Schumer and Pelosi for DACA.

Bump!

<Dany07>

Merry Christmas @glenwo2
I am so thankful for you sherbro, you are at your best this holiday season! You should send Obama a blessing. I hear you two are pretty tight.
<Rodgers1>

Basically, if he wanted the wall, he had 25 billion at the beginning of the year if he didn't go against the deal he had in place with Schumer and Pelosi for DACA.

All the news channels are replaying that DACA/Wall fight now. Trump should have made a deal then. He had leverage with something Dems wanted.

Now he has no leverage. Just looks like a spoiled baby with a tantrum. Dems take the House in a few days, they can wait it out.

Do they have enough votes in the Senate? They need 50 and Flake says he won't vote for it. That means only one republican has to turn and it will get defeated.

Edit: Looks like Lamar Alexander and Orin Hatch are rumored to be against it. This could be really embarrassing for Trump
I think that the Senate has shown an increased willingness to defy Trump of late and will continue to on this issue. They shot down Mnuchin’s corrupt “dark money” bill and there’s another recent example I can’t recall ATM.

I believe the mid-terms were a wake up call for Senate Republicans and they have reverted to their pre-2016 anti-Trump attitudes in a self-serving bid to distance themselves from him.

Question to anyone in the know: how many currently Republican-held Senate seats are up for grabs in the next general election?

I think that the Senate has shown an increased willingness to defy Trump of late and will continue to on this issue. They shot down Mnuchin’s corrupt “dark money” bill and there’s another recent example I can’t recall ATM.

I believe the mid-terms were a wake up call for Senate Republicans and they have reverted to their pre-2016 anti-Trump attitudes in a self-serving bid to distance themselves from him.

Question to anyone in the know: how many currently Republican-held Senate seats are up for grabs in the next general election?

Back