• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Trump-Ukraine Megathread Vol 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably getting off work about now.

Liberals seem to take over the WR in general during work hours

Fact. lol
I have noticed this trend.

Shut up that means nothing Orange man bad!
Lol. Orange Man is going to kick their asses in the next election. ;)

The #resistance can't ever admit when they're wrong. It's crazy. They're losing this one though. Biden's is as crooked as they get and he's not the only one on their side who's going down. This whole Ukraine allegation is as ludicrous as the Fake Russian Dossier paid for by Hillary in order to affect the outcome of the 2016 election.

I expect to see Bill Barr stop dropping some REAL truth bombs on their heads and I personally can't wait. They've had 3 years with their attempted coup and it's time for the real corruption on their side to be exposed and rooted out. It's deliciously ironic that in the quest to undo the 2016 election, the real corruption has inadvertently been exposed by the Dems on themselves.

Probably getting off work about now.

Liberals seem to take over the WR in general during work hours
I've noticed that too. Don't these people have Jobs? I guess you have a lot of free time when you live in your parent's basement. :p
Yep. Just saw it on the news. This certainly explains why Pelosi was so confident in starting her "new" Inquiry. She thought they had a slam dunk... It's too bad they inadvertently exposed their own corruption again. :p

Lol. Orange Man is going to kick their asses in the next election. ;)

The #resistance can't ever admit when they're wrong. It's crazy. They're losing this one though. Biden's is as crooked as they get and he's not the only one on their side who's going down. This whole Ukraine allegation is as ludicrous as the Fake Russian Dossier paid for by Hillary in order to affect the outcome of the 2016 election.

I expect to see Bill Barr stop dropping some REAL truth bombs on their heads and I personally can't wait. They've had 3 years with their attempted coup and it's time for the real corruption on their side to be exposed and rooted out. It's deliciously ironic that in the quest to undo the 2016 election, the real corruption has inadvertently been exposed by the Dems on themselves.

So you want Biden brought down for something that was already investigated.

Meanwhile you support the most crooked president in history?

source.gif

<PlusJuan>
This guy's a clown. :rolleyes:

Investigated my ass. By the same Swamp Rats who put the loopholes in there to begin with. Legalized corruption is still corruption and we need to change the laws to prevent it in the future. Only a fool or a liar would say what Biden did for his son wasn't corrupt. $600k a year for doing nothing more than having the last name Biden. Not to mention that he did the same thing for his brother and again for his son in China.

So you want Biden brought down for something that was already investigated.

Meanwhile you support the most crooked president in history?

source.gif
Do you know if any entity from the US investigated or just the fired prosecutor Shokin's successor in the Ukraine? I haven't seen any details on this yet, thanks.

Trump supporters in hiding

No man. I always wonder if these dudes have jobs all day, or if posting in this thread all day is their job.

The trump supporters are getting off work and having dinner.

They’ll be here laughing at more liberal nonsense

If I agree to be outraged by both things, will you do the same?

I’m already outraged. But you and everyone else on the right with your false outrage just need to sit down and wait this one out.

I’m already outraged. But you and everyone else on the right with your false outrage just need to sit down and wait this one out.
I am not outraged at anything. I always wait things out. That way, I don't shoot my mouth off about shit I'm not sure of and I'm not disappointed in the outcome.

Shit. You wish. How about you all shut the fuck up too and wait for the outcome on Trump? Nothing's been proven about him, but it sure hasn't stopped your little chapter of the "resistance" from spewing your bullshit in here when you think you have Trump on the run.

Biden is corrupt. That is a fact. If you look at what he did for his son and say differently then you are simply a hypocrite who only cares about corruption when it helps you win an argument on a message board.

Last edited:
I am not outraged at anything. I always wait things out. That way, I don't shoot my mouth off about shit I'm not sure of and I'm not disappointed in the outcome.

If Schiff had knowledge then hit the road jack.

I see from your response you are still waiting on Trumps lies to play out????

lulz at trumpers with the "uh, no cuz we have jobs". sad.

Shit. You wish. How about you all shut the fuck up too and wait for the outcome on Trump? Nothing's been proven about him, but it sure hasn't stopped your little chapter of the "resistance" from spewing your bullshit in here when you think you have Trump on the run.

Biden is corrupt. That is a fact. If you look at what he did for his son and say differently then you are simply a hipocrite who only cares about corruption when it helps you win an argument on a message board.

hipocrite

<Dany07>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back