International Trump tweets that Georgia Sec. Of State B. Raffensberger's brother Ron works for China

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Trump's words:

"I love the Great State of Georgia, but the people who run it, from the Governor, @BrianKempGA, to the Secretary of State, are a complete disaster and don't have a clue, or worse. Nobody can be this stupid. Just allow us to find the crime, and turn the state Republican," Trump wrote.
Stacey Abrams' Sister Stokes New Controversy in Fraught Georgia Senate Vote
Read more

"Now it turns out that Brad R's brother works for China, and they definitely don't want 'Trump'. So disgusting!" the president added in a second tweet.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-attacks-brad-raffensperger-brother-1557917

--

Brad Sec. of State Brad Raffensberger does NOT have a brother named Ron. There is a guy called Ron Raffensberger who is Chief Tech Officer for Huawei, but he is not related to Brad Raffensberger. Gateway Pundit was first to link Brad Raffensberger to the CTO of Huawei. Trump likes all the rightwing media that swoon over him and support him, so hardly surprising he would peddle Gateway Pundit B.S.

Don't expect him to apologize though, cause he never admits to being wrong and never takes blame.

Omfg I’m laughing my ass off. Something like this bothered you enough to create a post.

I wish the mods enforced the "TDS Mega thread". It would really cut down on the shitty threads like this.

Last edited:
I wish the mods enforced the "TDS Mega thread". It would really cut down on the shitty threads like this.
No. TDS implies that we are attacking Bunker Boy for the sake of being Bunker Boy, and not due to his incompetence.

Thus, lumping it into a TDS thread is basically defending Bunker Boy every time he causes serious harm to the country

So it is TDS to say that Trump lied or is spreading lies ?

You guys use that TDS card to defend everything Trump does, even when the facts clearly showed he lied or is sperading fake news.

Back