Social Trump Superfan pays 10K to shake his hands

I voted for trump last
Two elections and probably will this time but that’s ridiculous.
I really have a problem with super fans that treat him like Jesus compared to people who think he’s literally Hitler.

No one should worship a politician like this, even more so one like Trump.
Agree 100% .. even if I won 800
Million from power ball and was offered a 10K dinner with trump I would say no. But if I saw Biden or trump in public and can get a picture with them I would respectfully

Time is around 20 minutes

Dricus tells a story about climbing over the cage, despite 10K fine to shake Trumps hand.

Apologize for the lighthearted post.

Colby shook Trump's hand for free, and he was extremely appreciative of that

GIF-UFC-star-kisses-Trump%E2%80%99s-hand.gif

I member that time jesus called for the death of black guys accused of a crime they eventually got off on.
Or stopping tenants from housing due to race.
My fav beatitude was "blessed is he who despises a race for he shall some how become a successful politican and grifter"

Million from power ball and was offered a 10K dinner with trump I would say no. But if I saw Biden or trump in public and can get a picture with them I would respectfully

donald trump would have to pay me 10K just to have dinner with him. and still i would rather just sit there and starve instead of eating well done steak with ketchup and mcdonalds hamburgers.

If Trump knew you won $800 million he'd offer you a dinner for $800 million and 20 dollars. {<shrug}

don’t think DDP knows where that hands been

Imagine paying for that lmao

I wish President Trump would play ball with me...:(

xhpk1.jpg

This is just as pathetic as those fucking simps that bought ol girls dirty bath water.

Or

That simp that gave a broad generational wealth on Only Fans

Just a bunch of simps that do stupid shit with their money hoping it will get them a lil attention.

Bitch you’re rich go to Fiji or some shit

Back