Trump "spiritual advisor" invokes divine abortion; calls for miscarriage of "satanic pregnancy"

LOL at anyone who'd call this idiot any kind of advisor.
If Trump has this creature advising him, he's even dumber than I thought and that's kind of impressive.

Right wing types love the attractive blonde lady grifters. There are so many of them.

Somebody's got to take care of all the unemployed blond white women, once they get too old for modeling careers.

Donald has always been there for them.

Somebody's got to take care of all the unemployed blond white women, once they get too old for modeling careers.

Donald has always been there for them.

Lots of young Tomi Lahren clones out there too.

It's probably not hard to figure out why she in particular has been chosen to be Trump's "spiritual advisor".

imrs.php

I imagine his Bible study having lots of "fellowship hugs."

Lol what does she mean?

Is she talking about people who conceived during satanic rituals? Trying to bring forth demons and evil manifested in flesh? I assume that’s what she means.

think Halloween 5 plot line

Where are Trump's sycophants , maybe even they can't defend being in league with someone like this ?

She is an Evangelical, which are different from Christians.
Christians live their life the way of Christ, and Evangelicals try to take every cent a Christian has.
Real Christians hate Evangelicals, and Cafeteria Christians love them.
The problem is the Christian Taliban, AKA the Evangelicals have a symbiotic relationship with Deficit Donny.
Donny gives them lip service, pass them some bills and they give a dude who obviously never been a Christian the votes he needs so he can keep funneling tax payer money to his resorts.
i actually agree with you completely on this. i dont hate Trump, but he is playing the sucker christians for votes.

man, at our old park where we used to skate, it used to be surrounded by churches on two sides of the block. one place was like an activites center called "The Circle of Friends" & we knew the owner, a real life Ned Flanders I shit you not, who was my buddy's next door neighbor.

every year they'd have a festival at the park with live Christian rock bands performing, & we'd sit on the curbs just cracking the fuck up, but to ourselves.

until one time someone I forget who, got on the mic & started calling us blasphemers for smoking weed, saying the devil was in us & shit while the band kept playing on. it was pretty hilarious.

but yeah, this bitch reminds me of those Circle of Friends people except she's much worse. "help" my ass, all she cares about is money. make no mistake.

This heretic also took on an official position in the White House on freakin Halloween. Makes sense.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/31/us/politics/paula-white-trump.html

By Jeremy W. Peters and Maggie Haberman

• Published Oct. 31, 2019Updated Nov. 2, 2019
Paula White, a televangelist based in Florida and personal pastor to President Trump whom he has known since 2002, has joined the Trump administration in an official capacity, according to a White House official.

Ms. White will work in the Office of Public Liaison, the official said, which is the division of the White House overseeing outreach to groups and coalitions organizing key parts of the president’s base. Her role will be to advise the administration’s Faith and Opportunity Initiative, which Mr. Trump established last year by executive order and which aims to give religious groups more of a voice in government programs devoted to issues like defending religious liberty and fighting poverty.

Liberals want abortion rights to the extreme and the one time a Republican tries to help out you guys freak out. Fucking weirdos.

LOL, anything to obfuscate from the crazies you take dictation from. It's like Reagan and the Cali astrologist all over again.

The GOP is signing fetal heartbeat bills, forcing women to go through unimaginable hoops in order to get their abortions, and show a stunning lack of knowledge to even the basic medical facts regarding the procedure, quite like when you guys freaked out awhile back when screeching about NYC and their live abortions........

It's weird how much the right hates Islam and makes fun of their religion as if their shit doesnt sound just as crazy.

How can God be pro-Trump and pro-Obama?
Why would a being with the power to create the literal sun and galaxies give a flying fuck about who is the president of one patch of dirt?
It is nuts.

She's been Trump's pal since 2002 and has been called his personal pastor.

Here's how it went...

Adviser: "Sir, we need to find you a 'personal pastor'. It will be important in terms of your ability to bring in evangelical support."

Trump: "Jesus... I don't know anything about that bible crap. Look, just get me a cute blonde with a nice rack. At least I'll have something to enjoy looking at when she's blabbering on about faith and love and whatever other religious nonsense comes out of her mouth."

LOL at anyone who'd call this idiot any kind of advisor.
If Trump has this creature advising him, he's even dumber than I thought and that's kind of impressive.
To make matters worse, im pretty sure our tax dollars are paying her salary. Someone made a thread awhile back about trump hiring her specifically for this job.

Back