PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread. @Fawlty, you in?

GALLUP: TRUMP POPS TO 49% APPROVAL...

BESTS OBAMA...

OIF.LQDGdy8Sdclw7akBIBu0vQ

STATE OF UNION: President to confront impeachment foes...

Has Top TV News Anchors Over for Lunch; Eats Them Alive...

Acquittal may have profound impact on presidential power...

Ocasio-Cortez skipping...

My prediction of what Trump will say tonight.

giphy.gif

My prediction of what Trump will say tonight.

lol

After last night/today, you gotta admit, the bar is really fucking low. Haha! If he doesn't masturbate at the podium (knock on wood!---do not jinx!), he's going to be well on his way to wrecking one of those dem fools in November.

"We've got the best numbers, the best troops, and two Kansas Cities!!! You might not know this, but a lot of people don't know this."

lol

After last night/today, you gotta admit, the bar is really fucking low. Haha! If he doesn't masturbate at the podium (knock on wood!---do not jinx!), he's going to be well on his way to wrecking one of those dem fools in November.

What a train wreck the primary is off to. Everyone except Bernie and Pete should drop out, imo.

lol

If it's Bernie, he's not fighting someone who will likely play his game.

If it's Biden? Fuck, Biden might get flustered at some of those retarded zingers, try to fight Donald, fall of the stage and die. The 13 year old he happened to fall on hands first would also die.

"Hey hey hey come h- WHOAAAAAH!!!"

If it's Bernie, he's not fighting someone who will likely play his game.

If it's Biden? Fuck, Biden might get flustered at some of those retarded zingers, try to fight Donald, fall of the stage and die. The 13 year old he happened to fall on hands first would also die.

"Hey hey hey come h- WHOAAAAAH!!!"
tumblr_mipva6CQYO1s6cjavo1_250.gif

This is going to be great. Incoming TDS and massive Tears following this victory speech.

The gravity of this moment is being a little undersold. The person who started an impeachment against him, has to introduce him and show him respect.

Unreal. This is a WWE story line, where we're witnessing the loser of a "kiss my foot" match, pucker up.

The gravity of this moment is being a little undersold. The person who started an impeachment against him, has to introduce him and show him respect.

Unreal. This is a WWE story line, where we're witnessing the loser of a "kiss my foot" match, pucker up.

It's amazing really.

Over a state of the union? Were you soiling yourself during Obama's canned recitations?

Don't present memes with such gross teeth. I know you're part of a British colony, and still behave like those lily livered cunts, but still......

I don't remember Vince Mcmahon giving Stone Cold a formal invitation to give him a Stunner.

Good looking out for the WR, thanks for the thread.

Having some nerves tonight with everything (impeachment, botched caucus etc) going on, having some drinks, anyone else?

Even just looking at Pence and Nanc standing together is bizarro world to me right now.

EXACTLY! WP correspindent just called this all a "smushy blur" lol!

Back