Elections Trump says he’d ‘want to hear’ foreign dirt on 2020 rivals

There you go again, betraying a disordered mind. Knowing the distinct differences between two politicians isn't equivalent with some naive notion of the government lacking corruption.

Don't be like George W. Bush, use some nuance.
The world isn’t always gray. Nuance is more often an excuse to explain away an uncomfortable truth, not the truth in itself.

Trump knows how warped his base is and would do anything for him. They dont care if he breaks laws.

So is that illegal and constituting spying? The multiple judges who saw the information and approved warrants didn't think so.

You see how he just provided you with the facts, and you see how you were wrong?

That’s when you thank him for the information and move on, rather than continuing to dig.

<seedat>

You see how he just provided you with the facts, and you see how you were wrong?

That’s when you thank him for the information and move on, rather than continuing to dig.

<seedat>

I gotta give it to you, Bob. Your psychosis is quite entertaining to me.

The world isn’t always gray. Nuance is more often an excuse to explain away an uncomfortable truth, not the truth in itself.

That sounds like the opinion of someone who doesn't engage in nuanced, or for that matter meaningful discussions, or perhaps has nothing to offer.

That sounds like the opinion of someone who doesn't engage in nuanced, or for that matter meaningful discussions, or perhaps has nothing to offer.
Nuance where nuance exists. This, however, is the rambling of an emotional child. The only nuance you bring is the attempt to justify your belief that your side of the government is just and true. That is, black and white, not the case.

Your badly needed saviors are slithering through the crooks into your mind and your purse.
You have given yourself over to the trusted benevolence, like so many fools before.

You are wasting my life with this worthless discussion, and yours.

Via con dios.

You have nothing but conjecture, and the words of dishonest players like Nunes and Trump. If there was illegality, surely the numerous judges who signed off on warrants and actually, unlike you, read the underlying documents, would have caught it.

But alas, jack shit.

Steele is a British citizen who was legally in the US, and working for Fusion GPS in creation of the dossier. Steele owns an intelligence firm. I don't think I need to tell you the difference between the creation of the dossier and the type of situation our president invited openly, to say nothing of the types of actions the Russians perpetrated on our nation during the last election, actions the Trump administration has actively cast doubt upon, and limited cooperation in regards to.

I dont listen to Trump or Nunes, bit nice try.

The only possible illegality that I'm talking about is campaign finance rules. You'd think an expenditure of 1.2m to Fusion should be reported - I have no idea why you're going on about judges not seeing a problem with it.

Steele was in the US working? Surely you know that isnt true if you read anything about Orbis' involvement in this.

I dont listen to Trump or Nunes, bit nice try.

The only possible illegality that I'm talking about is campaign finance rules. You'd think an expenditure of 1.2m to Fusion should be reported - I have no idea why you're going on about judges not seeing a problem with it.

Steele was in the US working? Surely you know that isnt true if you read anything about Orbis' involvement in this.

If there was illegality, it would have been found by now, given the extensive litany of horseshit claims by GOP committee members in the house and senate. I'm sure this is all distasteful, as most of the crap called opposition research is, but as of now there is zero proof any illegality happened. Christ, man.

None of you guys seem to give a shit or understand the difference between the Steele Dossier and the types of situations the President openly welcomed from foreign powers.

Nuance where nuance exists. This, however, is the rambling of an emotional child. The only nuance you bring is the attempt to justify your belief that your side of the government is just and true. That is, black and white, not the case.

Your badly needed saviors are slithering through the crooks into your mind and your purse.
You have given yourself over to the trusted benevolence, like so many fools before.

You are wasting my life with this worthless discussion, and yours.

Via con dios.

You pretended as if politicians often take dirt from foreign powers. I said that they don't. You then accused me of being a government shill, making quite hefty assumptions about my views regarding government power. Congrats?

If there was illegality, it would have been found by now, given the extensive litany of horseshit claims by GOP committee members in the house and senate. I'm sure this is all distasteful, as most of the crap called opposition research is, but as of now there is zero proof any illegality happened. Christ, man.

None of you guys seem to give a shit or understand the difference between the Steele Dossier and the types of situations the President openly welcomed from foreign powers.

I'll just let you read this article from a person that is defending Clinton and the DNC and debunling that Steele could be charged:

The same logic applies to the ban on foreign expenditures to influence U.S. elections. It is not unlawful to pay a foreign national to provide services, and it is not unlawful for the foreign national to provide services to a U.S. campaign at the market rate. The U.S. campaign would have to report its payments to the company to the FEC, but the foreign entity has not made a campaign expenditure.
https://www.ifs.org/blog/can-clinton-campaign-be-indicted/

I'll just let you read this article from a person that is defending Clinton and the DNC and debunling that Steele could be charged:

The same logic applies to the ban on foreign expenditures to influence U.S. elections. It is not unlawful to pay a foreign national to provide services, and it is not unlawful for the foreign national to provide services to a U.S. campaign at the market rate. The U.S. campaign would have to report its payments to the company to the FEC, but the foreign entity has not made a campaign expenditure.
https://www.ifs.org/blog/can-clinton-campaign-be-indicted/

And? Am I supposed to trust the legal opinions of the scumbag who has worked harder than almost anyone to deregulate campaign finance laws, and someone whose arguments were employed for Citizens United? Fuck that piece of shit.

Last edited:
And? Am I supposed to trust the legal opinions of the scumbag who has worked harder than almost anyone to deregulate campaign finance laws, and someone whose arguments were employed for Citizens United? Fuck that piece of shit.

He's only the former chairman of the FEC - which makes his opinion a little more relevant than yours.

But since you've finally bottomed out on excuses and frankly because this has been way too easy, I'll alow you to have the last word and I'll not reply in this thread any longer

He's only the former chairman of the FEC - which makes his opinion a little more relevant than yours.

But since you've finally bottomed out on excuses and frankly because this has been way too easy, I'll alow you to have the last word and I'll not reply in this thread any longer

Excuses? I'm still waiting for you to show Steele operated illegally, and the Steele affair is at all similar to the situations Trump welcomed on air.

Excuses? I'm still waiting for you to show Steele operated illegally, and the Steele affair is at all similar to the situations Trump welcomed on air.

Did I say Steele did something illegal? I thought I clearly said that Clinton and the DNC violated campaign finance laws.

The only comment I've made about Steele was that he is in fact a foreign spy and that he paid Clinton campaign contributions to Russian nationals for phony info.

Just 1 more reason that I wasnt going to respond again - you cant follow the argument without making up what you wish I had said.

When asked if he would charge Trump with any crimes at all outside of OLC rules Mueller told Barr he would not.
By contrast Ken Star laid out the evidence against Clinton and recommend impeachment and Mueller could have done the same if only he had any evidence to present. He didn't. None has been presented.
Read this, so you understand what the report said, as I know you would never bother to read report. You only want to spout Fox News talking points. You are 100% wrong !

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/all-of-the-mueller-reports-major-findings-in-less-than-30-minutes

everybody involved in the politics want's the dirt, iz normal...it's the blame game and dems play it real dirty

This is why we laugh at you.
And this is why everyone laughs at you Fox conspiracy fools.

Trump 'dossier' author grilled by Justice Department watchdogs

Steele's dossier, made public in 2017, alleged that Moscow attempted to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and that there was potential collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign, along with other unverified and salacious claims about the president.

The Justice Department's inspector general has been examining the earliest stages of an FBI investigation of Trump, his former 2016 presidential campaign rival Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, Russia and former Trump adviser Carter Page.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz, whose office is an internal Justice Department watchdog, launched his probe in March 2018 amid allegations by Republican lawmakers that the FBI erred in seeking a warrant to monitor Page.

Trump has described the Steele dossier as "bogus" and Republicans have long sought to discredit the FBI's investigation, which was later taken over by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller. His final report on Russia and the Trump campaign was released in redacted form in mid-April.

In that same month, Attorney General William Barr, who now heads the Justice Department, told a congressional committee that the Horowitz probe would be completed by May or June.

One of the two sources said Horowitz's investigators appear to have found Steele’s information sufficiently credible to have to extend the investigation. Its completion date is now unclear.

And this is why everyone laughs at you Fox conspiracy fools.

Trump 'dossier' author grilled by Justice Department watchdogs

Steele's dossier, made public in 2017, alleged that Moscow attempted to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and that there was potential collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign, along with other unverified and salacious claims about the president.

The Justice Department's inspector general has been examining the earliest stages of an FBI investigation of Trump, his former 2016 presidential campaign rival Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, Russia and former Trump adviser Carter Page.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz, whose office is an internal Justice Department watchdog, launched his probe in March 2018 amid allegations by Republican lawmakers that the FBI erred in seeking a warrant to monitor Page.

Trump has described the Steele dossier as "bogus" and Republicans have long sought to discredit the FBI's investigation, which was later taken over by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller. His final report on Russia and the Trump campaign was released in redacted form in mid-April.

In that same month, Attorney General William Barr, who now heads the Justice Department, told a congressional committee that the Horowitz probe would be completed by May or June.

One of the two sources said Horowitz's investigators appear to have found Steele’s information sufficiently credible to have to extend the investigation. Its completion date is now unclear.

Lol!
This is going to be fantastic!

Back