• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump- Russia collusion megathread v7: still a NOTHINGBURGER edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he couldn't recall the meeting then.
Or who was there
Or what it was about.

We have Russian compromised leadership in the WH and regardless of any repercussions, it's an embarrassment for everybody.

Moscowburgers

lol, I still don't understand why can't we be friends with Russia?

Trump should just own it and invite Putin to the white house and play golf with him. F**k the media.

They should hit golfballs at CNN's news van.

You know the Clintons were popped for acceoting foreign donations, right? The punishment? They had to return the money.

Thats half the point. This """crime""", even if he did it, will result in a light fine.

Half the point is they said they didn't collude with the Russians and were caught colluding with the Russians. The other half is you should let the investigation conclude before you start telling us what did or didn't happen, especially considering you people claimed months ago that they didn't even try to collude. Your side's track record with the facts are terrible.

Half the point is they said they didn't collude with the Russians and were caught colluding with the Russians. The other half is you should let the investigation conclude before you start telling us what did or didn't happen, especially considering you people claimed months ago that they didn't even try to collude. Your side's track record with the facts are terrible.

They are just citing "alternative facts".

Or who was there
Or what it was about.

We have Russian compromised leadership in the WH and regardless of any repercussions, it's an embarrassment for everybody.

Moscowburgers

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Or who was there
Or what it was about.

Moscowburgers
Orig.src_.Susanne.Posel_.Daily_.News-russia.mcdonalds.ban_.china_.osi_occupycorporatism.jpg

Subtle troll is subtle. All you wanted to do was change the thread title, you don't care about any servers. Trash.

Stop questioning others motivations. Sherdog is free to all and can only remain that way of we all do our part to keep server costs down.

I've been pretty adamant that I believe a public release of his tax returns are pointless. The government has them, and the man has been audited numerous times. If he was up to any shady shit worth alerting the FBI over, they would know already.
It doesn't have to be a public release. As long as they're reviewed during the investigation I will be satisfied.

You know the Clintons were popped for acceoting foreign donations, right? The punishment? They had to return the money.

Thats half the point. This """crime""", even if he did it, will result in a light fine.
Watergate taught us the cover up can be much worse than the initial infraction and it sure appears that could be the case here.

Money or other things of value
Like research you didn't conduct yield

The "value" part has always meant there needs to be a dollar amount associated with it. So if you get a poll from a firm that normally charges $10 for a poll, would count. But if someone wants to volunteer to do a poll for you, and they dont normally charge for polls, thats fair.

This.
The most premature conclusions are coming from those who insist there's nothing to this.
Especially since every time, he's been shown to have lied about it.

These idiots have no credibility to lose.

This.
The most premature conclusions are coming from those who insist there's nothing to this.
Especially since every time, he's been shown to have lied about it.

These idiots have no credibility to lose.

They are always mistaking "winning" with "losing". Being constantly proven wrong by the people they are defending must be hard on em, so they keep themselves in this state of delusion.

I guess we just take people words for everything these days huh? Even though Kushner wasn't under oath. He would deny anything with zero repercussions.

I guess we just take people words for everything these days huh? Even though Kushner wasn't under oath. He would deny anything with zero repercussions.

Todays closed hearing? He was probably under oath for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back