• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God

That's not what he said. The tweet did not call Trump "The second coming". He was talking about how some in Israel feel about Trump, and used a hyperbolic example to get that point across. Trump retweeted it for the high praise, obviously.

The joke however, was him sarcastically looking to sky and claiming he was "the chosen one". It was a shot at it taking so long for someone to come around and challenge China on trade. It wasn't a serious blasphemous claim, like some insane people in here are pretending to believe it was. Anyone can see he was being facetious. Anyone but the TDS crowd, anyways.

You could make a good career as a satire writer, where you explain at length the comedic complexities of things that aren't jokes or aren't funny.

"You see, by asking 'working hard or hardly working,?' he was subverting the social expectation that a job be physically demanding and juxtaposing that expectation against the humorous proposition that one is not, in fact, working hard at all. It was truly a raucous barb indeed."

In this thread we are addressing the degenerate and dangerous things Trump says and does. I think there is something wrong in your heart and mind if you MUST blame and deflect to the MSM instead. It sounds like instead of being on the side of God which only cares about right and wrong you are instead aligning with a political position and side and defending that. This is wrong.

The sky is not going to fall and the world come to an end (even if the liberal media is telling us otherwise) just because Trump said something stupid.

I have said many times in this very thread alone that what Trump said was ridiculous and foolish. Like most people, I would prefer to see a man of upstanding character as the President of the USA. Unfortunately, given the nature of politics, I don't think we will ever see that happen. I just cannot agree with you that Trump should be the main focus when it comes to the world's problems. The problems of the world are not going to magically go away when Trump is no longer president. The media, the entertainment industry, ever-growing tech companies, the corporations and identity politics will still be as powerful as ever.

LOL just LOL @ calling him the antiChrist when he is clearly the Son of Ra. Same type of people who don't realize Melania was chosen for her Nephilim bloodline. Sad!

You could make a good career as a satire writer, where you explain at length the comedic complexities of things that aren't jokes or aren't funny.

"You see, by asking 'working hard or hardly working,?' he was subverting the social expectation that a job be physically demanding and juxtaposing that expectation against the humorous proposition that one is not, in fact, working hard at all. It was truly a raucous barb indeed."

Trots, you're a LARPing communist and Corner Gas super fan. You don't have the capacity to be witty or humorous.

Stop trying.

Trump also assaulted Vince McMahon numerous times.

3p5m.gif

AccomplishedFlamboyantFanworms-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_ntbumnmnrz1qksk74o3_500.gif

Vince had it coming and Trump still gave Linda a cabinet position.

giphy.gif

Everything is a joke now so don’t worry. The president can say absolutely anything and just pass it off as “a joke”

How far this country has fallen in 3 years

Who cares about context. Orange man bad !!!!

The excuses will never end. At this point he could literally shoot someone in the middle of the street and half the people here would be scrambling to find a way to spin it as a "joke".

He does represent hope and change for the better to many people, Hail POTUS..

Ultra cringe.

"Wow, you guys have TDS. It's such an exaggeration to say he raped my mom. In reality, he only had like 5 or 6 thrusts and he barely even looked at her. Plus, he gets girls super moist so it didn't even hurt her. Also, she never drove me to school growing up and made me take the bus. She had it coming anyways. She was always walking around the living room at night in her sexy teddy like a whore."

You need help, brah.

For everyone saying he was joking, do you remember when he joked about "Space Force"?

"“You know, I was saying it the other day because we are doing a tremendous amount of work in space,” he told the group of U.S. Marines. “We’ll call it the space force and I was not really serious and then I said, ‘What a great idea. Maybe we’ll have to do that.’”"

Trump Signs Directive to Create a Military Space Force

The excuses will never end. At this point he could literally shoot someone in the middle of the street and half the people here would be scrambling to find a way to spin it as a "joke".

On the other hand, if someone got shot in the middle of the street, half the people on the Left would be scrambling to find a way to spin it as Trump’s fault.

The sky is not going to fall and the world come to an end (even if the liberal media is telling us otherwise) just because Trump said something stupid.

I have said many times in this very thread alone that what Trump said was ridiculous and foolish. Like most people, I would prefer to see a man of upstanding character as the President of the USA. Unfortunately, given the nature of politics, I don't think we will ever see that happen. I just cannot agree with you that Trump should be the main focus when it comes to the world's problems. The problems of the world are not going to magically go away when Trump is no longer president. The media, the entertainment industry, ever-growing tech companies, the corporations and identity politics will still be as powerful as ever.

This thread, and my post is not making everything about Trump. It is making what Trump does about Trump. This should not be difficult in any way for anyone.

Hey Adam. What happened? Eve made me do it. Hey Eve. What happened? The devil made me do it. This is the pattern of sin. Not taking responsibility for your side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is a joke now so don’t worry. The president can say absolutely anything and just pass it off as “a joke”

How far this country has fallen in 3 years

.....So the country has fallen because the President said a joke? Does that imply Liberals have horrible sense of humors? I'm more disturbed that a joke has cause the left to lose their shit more than anything.

Anatomy of ACTUAL Trump TDS.

- Trump says something incredibly stupid, dishonest, disingenuous, or all of the above
- Trumpsters immediately feel the need to jump to Daddy's defense and try to characterize as correct regardless of how hopeless that argument may be
- once they realize they cannot explain it away and it was in fact as bad as reported, jump to saying 'it was a joke', 'not meant to be taken serious or literally'

With next stupid, dishonest disingenuous statement go back to 1.

On the other hand, if someone got shot in the middle of the street, half the people on the Left would be scrambling to find a way to spin it as Trump’s fault.

If a religious fanatic shoots someone in the next while because he believes Trump is the chosen one and his enemies need to be cut down then Trump will bear some responsibility for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back