International Trump proves he has no intention of leaving the ME, threatens sanctions for Iraq demanding we leave

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trump warns he may hit Iraq with sanctions, doubles down on Iran threat

President Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One Sunday the U.S. wouldn't leave the joint U.S. air base with Iraq "unless they pay us back," and he doubled down on his threat to target 52 Iranian sites.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ax...tes-06abb035-1eaf-42ec-8135-b9f82269529c.html

Well, there goes any 4-D chess argument that this is a plan to get us out of Iraq.

Face it Trumpbots, you just got art of the deal'ed.

Discuss.......

Well ,no. We don't kill a high ranking general and then call it a day.

Give us back 60 bill $ that would be cool. We haven’t been at war with Iraq since 2004 right ? The gov toppled and we help stood up the current one which is a ally (mostly) not the Shiites obviously , Iran’s homies

Give us back 60 bill $ that would be cool. We haven’t been at war with Iraq since 2004 right ? The gov toppled and we help stood up the current one which is a ally (mostly) not the Shiites obviously , Iran’s homies

we invaded Iraq based on the WMD lie. You think the Iraqis owe America for that? Lol You don’t live in the real world pal!
Allied troops are currently in Iraq mainly due to IS. Having these fckin nutters controlling a large part of the Middle East is everyone’s problem

we invaded Iraq based on the WMD lie. You think the Iraqis owe America for that? Lol You don’t live in the real world pal!
Allied troops are currently in Iraq mainly due to IS. Having these fckin nutters controlling a large part of the Middle East is everyone’s problem
What Iraqi’s? Like how Romans and Spartans are owed? Did they change when Sadams gov collapsed ?

Dumb ass should have said why yes we will leave and so will all our money and or any kind of aid.

Then he should have danced a little happy dance.

tenor.gif

Imagine the guy who ran on criticizing the Middle East interventions telling a middle eastern country he refuses to pull out and will hurt them if they vote us out

Still, I wouldn’t want a total withdrawal, we have reliable allies in Iraqi Kurdistan, even though we’ve pumped and dumped them many times before

Let's bump this, now that the withdrawal is officially being denied.

If Bernie somehow gets the nomination I will back him.

Trump is proving to be all talk when it comes to ending these occupations

If Bernie somehow gets the nomination I will back him.

Trump is proving to be all talk when it comes to ending these occupations
Help end the skepticism and consider voting for Bernie in your states’ primary

Help end the skepticism and consider voting for Bernie in your states’ primary

Will do.

To those others who have been supporting Trump on certain issues. Bernie will likely actually go through with bringing our troops home. And he also will likely continue the pressure on China.

The one thing I truly worry about is that Bernie gets assassinated if he really fights the MIC

Will do.

To those others who have been supporting Trump on certain issues. Bernie will likely actually go through with bringing our troops home. And he also will likely continue the pressure on China.

The one thing I truly worry about is that Bernie gets assassinated if he really fights the MIC
Then we hit the streets in solidarity

Dumb ass should have said why yes we will leave and so will all our money and or any kind of aid.

tenor.gif

So since any deployment will continue to cost America more than Iraq will ever pay them, the US should stay forever?

I would have thought the million dead in Iraq was payment enough.

As I said in another thread I’d like to see the Iraqi PM send out a tweet that they would send the US a billion dollar bill for rent of land and utilities.

tenor.gif

It's weird that you think of things like this for Trump, when it is the literal opposite of what he's doing.

Fantasy over reality i guess.

tenor.gif

China will be happy to fill that void. The Chinese love being bankers to countries in huge need of economic support. (See Venezuela). The Chinese won’t need to invade they’ll just take what they want and use Chinese contractors to do it

Wait what? We invaded their country based on a lie and then we bomb the shit out of them and then we foot them the bill? You aren’t possibly this dumb

Back