• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trump positive with the China Virus

This is pretty interesting given how Trump has handled the covid situation. It also throws a new dynamic into the race.

Ask Hawkeye to quote what he says i did to him.

No i will not.

Did you PM another poster to try to organize a fight with them IRL? Over words? On a Karate Forum?

Tbf, those are also the symptoms of two #1 Combo Meal Deals
McDonalds-menu-combo-meals.jpg

You guys are acting like a bunch of children yourselves. I can picture you sitting there all smug, thinking you got the best of someone on a "kung fu forum"

Definitely not as childish as attempting to set up a fight with a guy because you disagree with him on a karate forum.

One was not serious. One had 2 broken legs.

There is video of it in the Crime thread and BLM riots thread.

WAIT

So you didn’t even post it in this thread? Yeah that’s what I thought. You provided no context and then spazzed out like a crazy person.

I sincerely hope your friends are okay and you get the help you need.

WAIT

So you didn’t even post it in this thread? Yeah that’s what I thought. You provided no context and then spazzed out like a crazy person.

I sincerely hope your friends are okay and you get the help you need.

I referenced it in this thread. Even brought up the videos and attempted murder charge.

So again, how did you belittle me when I talked of this instance? You said you did....please expand

I referenced it in this thread. Even brought up the videos and attempted murder charge.

So again, how did you belittle me when I talked of this instance? You said you did....please expand

how the phuck is anyone supposed to know what you posted in another thread?

fight me, bro

Back