Law Trump Pardons Flynn

Trump is a historical embarrassment to all of humanity.

Researchers of future generations will undoubtedly look upon these last four years as intentional satire, dumbfounded at the prospect of the world's greatest nation putting an angry, low IQ cartoon character in charge of the nukes.

Anybody claiming allegiance to anything resembling the historical GOP should be thrilled to see this mistake get booted after one ugly term. The man was never a real Republican, as evidenced by his political history. He was a shit-talking conman that convinced all of the uneducated people in the USA that he was their messiah, under the guise of conservatism.

We should all be fist bumping to see this clown show come to an end.

Beer-Cheers.jpg

Exactly. It's a 4D chess move and the plebes don't possess the elite skills required to understand it.

Exactly, I’m considering confessing to crimes I couldn't have possibly committed just to show the next level shit I’m on.

Ah, yes. If Biden wins, this will be the last news cycle of outrage until the inauguration. They'll rage about every single pardon he gives, just like they have his entire Presidency. To date, President Trump has pardoned 45 people. Obama pardoned just under 2,000. There isn't really much grounds to complain here, but they will anyways.

Obama also deported way more illegal immigrants than Trump as well, but that never gets talked about either.

Researchers of future generations will undoubtedly look upon these last four years as intentional satire, dumbfounded at the prospect of the world's greatest nation putting an angry, low IQ cartoon character in charge of the nukes.

Now just imagine being the guy crying about him on the Internet.

<{Heymansnicker}>

You think the president is in control of nukes?

You think the president is in control of nukes?
Most sane ones, yes. In this case you’re probably right though....the military probably told him the password was 123456 and kept him far away from any nuclear capability.

Most sane ones, yes. In this case you’re probably right though....the military probably told him the password was 123456 and kept him far away from any nuclear capability.

Man you are naive. A rotating interchangeable member, who serves 4 years at a time is in control of the MIC and nukes. Read that slowly and mouth out the words if it helps.

Man you are naive. A rotating interchangeable member, who serves 4 years at a time is in control of the MIC and nukes. Read that slowly and mouth out the words if it helps.
Yeah not sure what you’re flapping on about...it’s called the NCA and the US President calls the shots. I suppose if youre arguing for the sake of arguing, Trump probably doesnt punch anything in. Derp!

Yeah not sure what you’re flapping on about...it’s called the NCA and the US President calls the shots. I suppose if youre arguing for the sake of arguing, Trump probably doesnt punch anything in. Derp!
Lol you crack me up

So, Trump started his admin by putting a traitor in Flynn at the highest levels of national security.

Now he's ending his presidency by pardoning a traitor AND filling vital positions across the government with people put there to undermine governmental operation.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...to-pentagon-advisory-board-after-latest-purge
Lewandowski, Bossie added to Pentagon advisory board after latest purge

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/pentagon-biden-transition-intelligence/index.html
Pentagon blocked Biden's intelligence transition team from meeting with agencies

@bobgeese "Partisan politics"....................

So, Trump started his admin by putting a traitor in Flynn at the highest levels of national security.

Now he's ending his presidency by pardoning a traitor AND filling vital positions across the government with people put there to undermine governmental operation.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...to-pentagon-advisory-board-after-latest-purge
Lewandowski, Bossie added to Pentagon advisory board after latest purge

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/pentagon-biden-transition-intelligence/index.html
Pentagon blocked Biden's intelligence transition team from meeting with agencies

@bobgeese "Partisan politics"....................

Now do literally spying on the incoming administration...

<BC1>

Do you brainlets even think before quoting me?

Now do literally spying on the incoming administration...

<BC1>

Do you brainlets even think before quoting me?

Oh, you guys are still hanging your hats on "Obama spied on Trump!!"

Not that the US government was recording Russian crooks, and those Russian crooks went into Trump's businesses and met with him and his family numerous times.

LOL. Supporting traitors, and never giving a shit about stuff that actually creates national security risks and puts our country in danger.

These types of governmental subversion are the clear answers to the right's new position of "Congrats, libs, nothing will ever change because President doesn't matter!!!" after have a decade of bullshit about how Trump was the great savior.

LOLOLOL!

Back