Trump on CNN tonight: Megyn Kelly had blood coming out of her....whatever

I actually thought he was one of the bad guys in Man on Fire.

melissa_theuriau_melissa_theuriau_february_2009_G8wBwfM.sized.jpg

Jamal+Debbouze+Wife+Lounging+Beach+Miami+XLzJFI8RYjPx.jpg

wall6_1024.jpg

When you read Trump's direct quote in a headline, it leads you to believe he was implying menstration.

But I just listened to the entire interview and namely that part of the interview that the infamous quote is from and it doesn't sound like he was implying something vile. Here's the entire interview and Trump's entire quote begins at 2:25.

[YT]up8hbWjYI34[/YT]

After hearing the entire answer, whether you love, like, dislike, or hate him. Who honestly thinks Trump was referring to the most vile option by saying 'whatever.'

every news media who is bitching about trump on this has an agenda against him.

in the end it's only going to help him; i would guess that well over half the country with any knowledge of megyn kelly assumes she is perpetually premenstrual.

Trump is taking the role as the ultimate outsider. Negative press is actually fueling his rising poll numbers.

There has never been a candidate like this. Ever. Not one.

He is completely breaking the rules of conventional political wisdom.

I doubt it'll take him all the way to the nomination, but hell, what's going to stop him? That's the question.

I'm loving Trump, simply because he's annoying so many professional liberals.

I'm not sure you're understanding what you're seeing. He's only mildly annoying the most serious of liberals. Most liberals, like me, think he's fucking hilarious.

It's the pro conservatives that have their collective panties in a bunch.

I'm not sure you're understanding what you're seeing. He's only mildly annoying the most serious of liberals. Most liberals, like me, think he's fucking hilarious.

You liberals think he is so funny that you agree with the boycott of his shit at macy's right?

That's Jamel Debbouze, he lost use of his right arm when he was hit by a train.

That's Jamel Debbouze, he lost use of his right arm when he was hit by a train.
Damn. You guys should feel bad now.
Btw Trump is alpha as fuck.
I just want to see what happens if Trump is president honestly. These politics seem so much like a game that I dont really care, ill be fine either way... most likely

this has become a huge story down under - every commercial channel was predicting his fall based on this issue - but one did note that Trump always came out ahead in the next polls. maybe because most of our newsreaders are female - definition of irony???

Back