Trump No Longer Allowed in the White House

3tn8pk.png

Well, technically that's on January 20th.

As a lame duck president, I wonder what Trump is going to do in the next two months.

Pardon Bernie Madoff
I never understood the hate Bernie got. His crime had zero impact on my life.

The whole scheme was to take money from super wealthy elites who wanted to be super duper wealthy elites. After all, this was a membership only club that was swindled.

Sorry, I have little simpathy that Kevin Bacon is only worth 45 million after losing his money to Madoff.

Yeah imagine the pardons

It's one power I always thought was a little too much for one man to have. You can't even fuck with it either, AFAIK. It's all his decision, and it's limitless, and he doesn't need to argue anything to get it approved. It's a pretty crazy power to give someone.

It's one power I always thought was a little too much for one man to have. You can't even fuck with it either, AFAIK. It's all his decision, and it's limitless, and he doesn't need to argue anything to get it approved. It's a pretty crazy power to give someone.
Here's what Trumps next play is.

Stand down as POTUS and Pence will pardon him of any current cases or historical wrongdoing

It only applies to federal crimes. Still it's obviously pretty impactful, and I wonder if we'll see a greater push for state convictions in the future.

It is NOT too much power......if the POTUS in question is a good person.

Absolute power does NOT corrupt absolutely.

Absolutely power REVEALS absolutely.

Pardon power in Trumps small hands is indeed scary.

He has three months to plan.

He got a shit load of votes and his supporters are rabid.

He will use this to establish a Trump media empire. America will burn in the fire of the coronavirus epidemic but the Trump brand will be stronger than ever!

He'll be the white Oprah!

Back