Social Trump Made Shocking Comments About Ivanka, Says Ex-Staffer

I'm not surprised about MAGA and Donald.

Arguments that about Ukr shit Europe should pay and had been contributed lesser than U.S alone doesn't bear any critic.
Assistance calculated in money value Europe thus far de facto had provided to Ukr is considerably more than U.S did till today ..
Additonally to this...sum..+
Also this shitty war had filled Europe with at least 4 200 000 refugees and this had for Europe expenses more than 47 000 000 000 €. There only EU countries till today.
Yup, this money might had been used to purchase weapons from U.S corporations IF Europe didn't had these refugees.

Europe should pay....thank you.
I think that good deal between Europe and Trump might be if he will take these refugees in U.S and Europe had paid U.S these 47 000 000 000 EUR.

Last edited:

Exclusive: Trump Made Shocking Comments About Ivanka, Says Ex-Staffer​

"Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump's breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her," a new book by Miles Taylor says.

Without reading the rest of the OP or any replies let me guess what the consensus will be based on political affiliation :

Left-Wingers - "Well yeah, we knew that since Trump admitted it on The View."
(Obviously ignoring it was an obvious joke that the hosts of The View & audience laughed at)

Right-Wingers - "Somebody is trying to get rich from a prior position as a staffer by writing some obvious bullshit into a book and timing it to be released in an election year, and the MSM is promoting it as fact although there's no hard evidence to back up anything he claims."

Lets see how close to correct I am...

Edit : Yup, pretty correct.

Last edited:
Without reading the rest of the OP or any replies let me guess what the consensus will be based on political affiliation :

Left-Wingers - "Well yeah, we knew that since Trump admitted it on The View."
(Obviously ignoring it was an obvious joke that the hosts of The View & audience laughed at)

Right-Wingers - "Somebody is trying to get rich from a prior position as a staffer by writing some obvious bullshit into a book and timing it to be released in an election year, and the MSM is promoting it as fact although there's no hard evidence to back up anything he claims."

Lets see how close to correct I am...

Edit : Yup, pretty correct.

Why do you chuds always cry over stories like these? Source Says Trumps Said Something We've All Heard Him Say Before. And you guys shit yourselves over the mere thought.

How many times must we do the "Trump didn't mean it when he said it," dance; only for it to be confirmed when trump repeats it again? Because if you think that time on the View was he only time Donny said creepy as fuck shit about his own daughter, I've got some bad news for you.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if your posts here were genuine. Like you honestly believed what you say. Like a guy could come up to you at the water cooler at work and say, "You know GearSolid, my daughter and I both like fucking. That's a thing we have in common. And she's so hot. If I wasn't her dad, well, you never know...." And you just sit there like, "This is a completely normal thing for a grown man to say. And anyone who ever said he talked about his daughter in a creepy way must be lying."

Why do you chuds always cry over stories like these? Source Says Trumps Said Something We've All Heard Him Say Before. And you guys shit yourselves over the mere thought.

How many times must we do the "Trump didn't mean it when he said it," dance; only for it to be confirmed when trump repeats it again? Because if you think that time on the View was he only time Donny said creepy as fuck shit about his own daughter, I've got some bad news for you.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if your posts here were genuine. Like you honestly believed what you say. Like a guy could come up to you at the water cooler at work and say, "You know GearSolid, my daughter and I both like fucking. That's a thing we have in common. And she's so hot. If I wasn't her dad, well, you never know...." And you just sit there like, "This is a completely normal thing for a grown man to say. And anyone who ever said he talked about his daughter in a creepy way must be lying."

Wow... and the typical leftist stereotype replies to my post with... exactly what everyone would expect a leftist stereotype would say.

That quote has been spread around by propagandists, and presented like this -

That's much more effective at presenting the facts out of context, than being completely factual with needed context by actually playing the clip of the quote.

You leftists are so braindead you probably watch that clip and don't notice it was said on The View, with a completely female audience, everyone laughs, and that its a self-depreciating joke that he likes young attractive women the age of who could be his daughter.... and you skim over the 'IF Ivanka WASN'T my daughter.'

Its a joke.
Its obviously a joke.
But you leftists ignore that inconvenient fact in favor of a lie to demonize your political opposition.

And you act like those you disagree with are dumber than you are and won't look it up.
That clip only took searching on youtube 'Trump The View Ivanka dating.'

Your lies are so easily proven to be lies, yet you keep lying.

Wow... and the typical leftist stereotype replies to my post with... exactly what everyone would expect a leftist stereotype would say.

That's much more effective at presenting the facts out of context, than being completely factual with needed context by actually playing the clip of the quote.

You leftists are so braindead you probably watch that clip and don't notice it was said on The View, with a completely female audience, everyone laughs, and that its a self-depreciating joke that he likes young attractive women the age of who could be his daughter.... and you skim over the 'IF Ivanka WASN'T my daughter.'

Its a joke.
Its obviously a joke.
But you leftists ignore that inconvenient fact in favor of a lie to demonize your political opposition.

And you act like those you disagree with are dumber than you are and won't look it up.

Sure buddy.

Everything trump says that you can't defend is a joke.

Grab em by the pussy. Joke.

Walking in on teenage girls when he knows they're getting changed. Hilarious joke.

You can just walk up to women and kiss them when you're rich and they won't do shit. Joke.

And everything about Ivanka and him. Joke, joke, joke.

Christ man. Who the fuck answers the question of "What do you and your daughter have in common?", with "sex?" You understand it isn't us taking him literally right? You aren't that dense, are you?

We're talking about the sheer creepiness of talking about your daughter that way. Especially when you've got a history of sexual assault and used to hang with great buds like Epstein.

And all the source in the OP is saying, is that other staffers heard him make similar comments about his daughter while in office. Specifically, him talking about how great her tits and ass were. Does that really sound so unfathomable to you, that trump would make those comments? Even if you think he was just joking earlier?

I swear. You guys find the weirdest hills to die on. I really can't fathom why you'd cry over a thread like this.

Last edited:

Its a joke.
Its obviously a joke.

The post you replied to made it clear he understands it was a joke.

Is that the kind of joke you'd make about your own daughter?

Its a joke.
Its obviously a joke.

jokes are supposed to be funny. but how about you tell us a joke about fucking your daughter? let's hear it skeeter.

and you wouldn't mind if crack a joke about fucking her too right? in good humor of course. i'm sure that you will laugh.

or at the very least, you could tell me what a hot piece of ass your daughter is and we can discuss what it might be like to plow her, because that would be hilarious right?

Last edited:
President Reagan had turned U.S into an undisputed world hegemony.....
Modern MAGA with stuff like MTG and Donald had turned Republicans into joke for all world and outside of U.S and U.S looking like weak isolationists ....with big question about their world hegemony real status quo. Also endless scandals and courts Donald had provided....
Reagan really is rolling in coffin.

jokes are supposed to be funny. but how about you tell us a joke about fucking your daughter? let's hear it skeeter.

and you wouldn't mind if crack a joke about fucking her too right? in good humor of course. i'm sure that you will laugh.

or at the very least, you could tell me what a hot piece of ass your daughter is and we can discuss what it might be like to plow her, because that would be hilarious right?

@GearSolidMetal

giphy.gif

2020 Presidential race was a battle of the MAPS...

p.s. As were many of races before that.

That's why he should be President again. He has impeccable judgement.

You can't pick and choose which people's weird to accept anymore.
If society is asking people to normalize trannys, we have to let everyone's fucked up
tendencies, feelings, actions be allowed.

It's best to seek out whether or not this nasty, slanderous and opportunistic person named miles is being honest first. You didn't start there because you have a pea brain.

“Karen said that her cousin Eileen heard the lady in the chair next to her at the salon say…..”

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back