Elections Trump is the only President in modern times to never have an approval rating over 50%

At least he got to be president.
some-hillary-supporters-still-crying-and-depressed-over-her-loss-photo-blasting-news-library-thegatewaypundit-com_1160805.jpg

I would be pretty shocked if 1% of people know who I am.

President shit on the other hand many people know, and a few idiots like.

Blah blah blah....we lost so Trump is an idiot...blah blah blah...

too bad you're not CANadian, we get it for cheap.
I'm in Cali and I don't know the difference on cost between us and Canada. I actually haven't smoked in a couple weeks and was thinking on quitting again. Maybe I'll get some Sunday tho.

I'm in Cali and I don't know the difference on cost between us and Canada. I actually haven't smoked in a couple weeks and was thinking on quitting again. Maybe I'll get some Sunday tho.

What do you normally pick up and pay for it?

What do you normally pick up and pay for it?
I normally just go in and tell them how much I have and to give me their recommendations. In Cali weed practically falls out of the sky so I get weed and edibles for free a lot of times from friends.

Depends on the alternative and how many Americans bother to vote.
Indeed, if a person like Trump gets re-elected despite all of his shenanigans, that paints an even more dire picture of the approval of his opponents.

Lost the popular count and depended on help from Russia.

What a retarded post, imagine if we had popular vote how many republicans would have came out to vote in California and New York. You idiot

Blah blah blah....we lost so Trump is an idiot...blah blah blah...
Trump says idiotic shit daily is the reason Trump is thought of as an idiot. Has nothing whatsoever to do with him winning or people being against him.

Back