Elections Trump for POTUS mega thread

Yup, those too. After they are done exterminating Palestinians. One step at a time.
crazy stuff I had no idea.... so how do you suppose they are going to get the ones that live in Western countries ?

crazy stuff I had no idea.... so how do you suppose they are going to get the ones that live in Western countries ?

Probably slowly, by supporting far right candidates and pushing right wing radicalization further and further.

Another one of Trump staffers have spoken out. How many is that I have lost count but now ones taking about the elephant in the room were is JD Vance? He wrote the foreword on Project 2025 are they scared he maybe asked about his feelings on Project 2025?

General Kelly finally spoken up.

"
John Kelly, who was White House chief of staff during the Trump administration, said in a series of recent interviews that former President Donald Trump meets the definition of a fascist.

The remark, published Tuesday, was made in one of Kelly's interviews with The New York Times. Audio of his comments was made available online."

Back