Elections Trump for POTUS mega thread

Donald Trump reportedly asked Vladimir Putinfor his advice on whether the US should help arm Ukraine at their first in-person meeting.

The Republican presidential nominee, who has been vocal in his criticism of Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky, reportedly asked Putin “what do you think?” when the pair met in Hamburg in 2017, according to The New York Times.
Some negotiator

Ukraine is fighting for its very way of life, heck to even EXIST and Donold has to ask for permission from Putin to arm them?!?

What in the WORLD happened to the party of Reagan?!?!

I KNOW what he would've TOLD Putin.

"Ki$$ my @$$."

Trump followed the law with his election denial , bush and Cheney followed the law with Iraq war .. cool take bro glad you like seeing people suffer and not wanting change , yay metal health and obesity for all

Did he?
He's currently out on bail for trying to pressure the Georgia Secretary of State to find him 11,000+ votes so he could win the state.

Ukraine is fighting for its very way of life, heck to even EXIST and Donold has to ask for permission from Putin to arm them?!?

What in the WORLD happened to the party of Reagan?!?!

I KNOW what he would've TOLD Putin.

"Ki$$ my @$$."
This was before the current Russian invasion. In 2017 when trump was president and first meeting with putin as potus.

Back