Elections Trump for POTUS mega thread

Carlos Aguilara, public utilities manager: "Given the effects we are seeing of climate changes on things like our drinking water supply, and ooding of coastal cities, given the mounting effects we are seeing of climate change, do you still believe it's a hoax?

Drumpf: "Well, there are important aspects of climate...water and air. I had the cleanest air, and clean water, crystal clear water."

Lolz

<Grimes01>

this guy is unwell.

yo what the actual fuck-

" I get awards environmental awards for the way I build it for the water, the way I use the water, the sand, the mixing of the sand and the water, I mean, many different, but I've had many awards over the years for environmental, the way I've built because you know about building, that's what you do. It's very important to me… The real global warming that we have to worry about is nuclear. The water is coming up an eighth of an inch over 300 years, the ocean is gonna rise and, you know, nobody knows if that's true or not, but they're worried about the ocean rising an eighth of an inch or a quarter of an inch in 300 years"

The audience reactions
<{Joewithit}>

I feel bad sounding ageist, because it is-

But before I thought the reality star was just unfit for leadership, but now sadly, age definitely appears to be a factor

One of the funnier things I've found in the War Room is how obsessed people who don't live in America are with American politics. Quite humorous.
I can't speak for anyone else but I take an interest in what happens there because it affects me here in Canada. The last time Trump was in office he hit Canada with illegal sanctions, among other things. That kind of stupid shit hurts my business.

yo what the actual fuck-

" I get awards environmental awards for the way I build it for the water, the way I use the water, the sand, the mixing of the sand and the water, I mean, many different, but I've had many awards over the years for environmental, the way I've built because you know about building, that's what you do. It's very important to me… The real global warming that we have to worry about is nuclear. The water is coming up an eighth of an inch over 300 years, the ocean is gonna rise and, you know, nobody knows if that's true or not, but they're worried about the ocean rising an eighth of an inch or a quarter of an inch in 300 years"

The audience reactions
<{Joewithit}>

But before I thought the reality star was just unfit for leadership, but now sadly, age definitely appears to be a factor

What in the BLUE HE// did I just read from Donold?!?!!?

It's indeed quite bizarre we talk about the strongest nation in the world in the War Room when it's having very important elections.

Shit. We even talk about Ukraine and Palestine. What a bunch of weirdos we are. Why don't we talk more about Mauritius?

I'll get the ball rolling.

Hmm, looks nice.

What state is that in?

:cool:

I can't speak for anyone else but I take an interest in what happens there because what happens there affects me here in Canada. The last time Trump was in office he hit Canada with illegal sanctions, among other things. That kind of shit affects my business.

I understand some of the interest people have, but to go life and death over this shit, ranting and raving to the extent some do, is fucking hilarious. If you're in a neighboring country, it makes a bit more sense, but being farther away and concerned with 'wokeness', calling users 'libtards' and whatnot is even funnier.

It's indeed quite bizarre we talk about the strongest nation in the world in the War Room when it's having very important elections.

Shit. We even talk about Ukraine and Palestine. What a bunch of weirdos we are. Why don't we talk more about Mauritius?

I'll get the ball rolling.

<WhitmanDefeat>

yo what the actual fuck-

The audience reactions
<{Joewithit}>

But yet, people will hear that or read that and say. I want that man to be president. <5>

yo what the actual fuck-

The audience reactions
<{Joewithit}>

Yet, we have posters here that swear by their orange julius that he is possibly the greatest speaker of all time....

<Huh2>

I don't understand how some people BS meters isn't off the scales when hearing him talk. It's so obvious that he doesn't know shit about anything.

Last edited:
Trump on Jan 6
Ashley Babbitt was killed.
Nobody was killed.
There were no guns down there.
We didn’t have guns.
The others had guns but we didn’t have guns.
It was a day of love

Trump on Jan 6 2024:
Thank you all for voting for me, it's an honour to be the 47th president of the United States.

GaDO4tnWwAA1HpX

Back