Elections Trump expected to name Herman Cain to Federal Reserve board

Obligatory
giphy.gif
The Tyson version of this is so flawless that it makes the Cain version even funnier, which makes the Tyson version funnier, which makes the Cain version funnier still. The combination of these gifs is the world's first perpetual humor machine.

Jesus Christ, how can I be the first? Sherdog you’re slipping...

giphy.gif

Edit: lol, missed the spoiler.

The board does absolutely nothing without families permission

This is the guy who came up with this:
hqdefault.jpg

Choice%2Bof%2BToppings.jpg

Anybody who questions this pick is obviously racist and their lives should be ruined.

Elections have consequences... we are seeing them every day

Agreed, we came this close to having crooked Hillary who couldn't even walk on her own take helm and start World war 3. We Americans dodged a bullet.

Agreed, we came this close to having crooked Hillary who couldn't even walk on her own take helm and start World war 3. We Americans dodged a bullet.

Why are you guys still talking about Hilary Clinton?

I know the vid was posted but the opportunity to the gif is too strong.
LazyUnevenAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

That’s gotta be... That’s gotta be Cain (Kane)!

I kind of miss hearing about the 999 plan every other minute...

and then hearing Michelle Bachman going full retard during the Repub debates saying, "if you invert the 999, you get 666, the devil is in the details."

Oddly enough, if I remember correctly, $9.99 was what he was charging for one of his pizza's at the time of those debates.

Jesus Christ, come on conservatives, even you guys know that Cain isnt fit for the position. Is this just another one of Trump only having the best people?

Back