• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump eases Ethanol standards.

Then why do we push for the Corn Ethanol? I stated earlier in this thread there are other grasses that are way better than corn as a biofuel.
You and I both know why we use inferior corn as a bio fuel. Got to Keep Old ass career politician Grassley in office.

I think they have to burn out sugarcane fields after a harvest which can dangerous; switchgrass plantations may be the future. id like to see more small diesel engines on the market.

I can be against ethanol usage being increased, and want cars with higher average MPG.

I can advocate for wind, and solar power and want to decrease overall use of fossil fuels while being against corn subsidies. Personally, I favor much stricter CAFE standards.

Those farms can easily be replaced with less wasteful corporate farms, or even state-owned farms.

Poor people can either be taken care of or let go to waste. I'd rather not have to sell my car because it can't drive over dead poor people.

state owned farms to produce food stamps lol, then they really would starve

The fake rant in the op, l have the same complaints about small engines. If we have to use it summer months would be better than winter months. (Most Engines go longer in between use in the winter)

Helping farmers until this trade shit works out is not a bad thing.

Canada and Mexico have been improved, China is in the works
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...ht-in-trade-war.3801693/page-8#post-143194867

Not the first time I have bitched about it. So save the fake rant bullshit and address the topic.
I notice this a lot with you, if someone points out something wrong with Trump you turn into Wonder Woman
tumblr_no8w99sYBA1qdjpm4o4_500.gif

I will gladly accept your apology.

I can be against ethanol usage being increased, and want cars with higher average MPG.

I can advocate for wind, and solar power and want to decrease overall use of fossil fuels while being against corn subsidies. Personally, I favor much stricter CAFE standards.
That’s not what’s being discussed.

More ethonal means less oil

state owned farms to produce food stamps lol, then they really would starve
Oh, my bad. I thought that's where you were going next.

So, back to these immensely productive welfare farms....

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...ht-in-trade-war.3801693/page-8#post-143194867

Not the first time I have bitched about it. So save the fake rant bullshit and address the topic.
I notice this a lot with you, if someone points out something wrong with Trump you turn into Wonder Woman

I will gladly accept your apology.

Do you still think ethanol burns dirtier than regular gas?

They make additives for your weedwacker to use ethanol, ethanol does eat up old school/cheaper carbs, just install a shut off valve and run your lawnmower dry.

Big oil doesn’t hate ethanol. Ethanol isn’t even a player to them. They see ethanol for what it is...an additive.

Do you still think ethanol burns dirtier than regular gas?

They make additives for your weedwacker to use ethanol, ethanol does eat up old school/cheaper carbs, just install a shut off valve and run your lawnmower dry.
It’s not that easy, the bowl does not empty on most carbs

Additives don’t work anymore, they help a little, the gas still sucks ass

You linked s page you aren’t on, I don’t doubt you’ve bitched about helping farmers. I just say you are premature on this
My faith has been briefly restored in the GOP. They are actually sticking up for conservative principals and not rolling over for the Cult of Trump.
Giving money to the farmers because of your trade policy, would be like setting your house on fire, calling the fire department and telling everyone you are the hero for calling the fire department.

Ethanol free gas costs more money here is Florida, and the fact you can buy ethanol free gas, does not make ethanol any less of a scam.
Also there are very few gas stations around that have the ethanol free pumps. I am a real estate appraiser, so I drive a lot. Very rarely do I pull up to a pump that does not state the gas can contain up to 10% ethanol.
So my choices are drive out of my way to get ethanol free gas, pay more per gallon or just bend over and take it in the ass for the scam. The later is just easier and cheaper.
From this thread.
Before the purge there would be even more quotes from me and how I think subsidizing corn farmers is bullshit.
Like I said I will accept your apology. You did not like the message so you attacked the messenger, the problem is you lied about my stance. That has happened a couple times to me lately.

That’s not what’s being discussed.

More ethonal means less oil
You don't have to be in favor of every mechanism that reduces oil consumption to be in favor of an overall reduction in oil consumption. That's ridiculous.

Corn ethanol is a joke, as is this policy. It’s welfare directed to farmers, and the fuel itself is horrible for the longevity of engines. The energy return is horrible. 1.3 units of energy return for 1.0 of inputs, and that isn’t counting degradation to waterways, loss of topsoil and a multitude of other negatives. It is better to just use traditional gasoline refined from crude.

You don't have to be in favor of every mechanism that reduces oil consumption to be in favor of an overall reduction in oil consumption. That's ridiculous.
If you want to argue with yourself quote yourself, I defended none of that

From this thread.
Before the purge there would be even more quotes from me and how I think subsidizing corn farmers is bullshit.
Like I said I will accept your apology. You did not like the message so you attacked the messenger, the problem is you lied about my stance. That has happened a couple times to me lately.
I guess I need a screen shot, empty post...everything you put was an empty post

I guess I need a screen shot, empty post...everything you put was an empty post

Just admit you lied about my stance and I will let it go. I posted the thread and quoted all my quotes about my past stance on this issue.
I get it, its Sherdog and nobody has ever been wrong, but you lied about my stance, I busted you out and now you are going to play dumb.

Anybody else see my quotes and the thread I quoted or is @second sight lying again.

Back