• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Trump calls for reinvasion of Afghanistan

Seriously? We aren't talking Afghan migration.

Do you tiny minded guys actually read what is being discussed

Lol...you shit for brains.
The topic is about trump and Afghanistan. Afghanistan, from where ppl are running away. Afghanistan, from where the US has evacuated a few hundred thousand people. Afghanistan, from where the US is accepting said refugees.

Are you saying I should’ve been so aware of your pant shitting stupidness that you’d still be talking about some refugees on the southern borders ?

In that case, you’re right. I’m so sorry that I overestimated your base intelligence. It shall never happen again.
I'll just assume you rank somewhere between the crud that seeps out the bottom of a public commode to scum that coats the sewer that it falls into.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Last edited:
Either leave it alone or turn it into an empty parking lot. No more invasions

People just need to slowly forget about Afghanistan like they do everywhere else. Invading again would achieve nothing.

You'd probably end up getting none of the equipment back and leave another few billions worth of stuff there trying to get it.

Lol...you shit for brains.
The topic is about trump and Afghanistan. Afghanistan, from where ppl are running away. Afghanistan, from where the US has evacuated a few hundred thousand people. Afghanistan, from where the US is accepting said refugees.

Are you saying I should’ve been so aware of your pant shitting stupidness that you’d still be talking about some refugees on the southern borders ?

In that case, you’re right. I’m so sorry that I overestimated your base intelligence. It shall never happen again.
I'll just assume you rank somewhere between the crud that seeps out the bottom of a public commode to scum that coats the sewer hat it falls into.

<JackieThumbsUp>

I knew what he was talking about because he complains about it ALL the time.

Also it's a super common conservative anti-immigration sentiment. Covid is harmless and we shouldn't worry about it unless it sneaks over the border in virus soaked immigrants spreading it across the country. THAT virus is super bad and will kill you dead, and it's everywhere, man. Because of dirty immigrants.

The thing is it would probably be in everyone’s benefit for the Taliban to be doing normal nation state stuff like maintaining a functional military and providing security. It’s the absence of those things which is most likely to create conditions for AQ and the ISIS spin-off in Khorasan to cause shit.

Best to note it down as lesson learned, we fucked it.

this thread in a nutshell. played like a fiddle

"Never in history has a withdrawal from war been handled so badly or incompetently as the Biden Administration’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. In addition to the obvious, ALL EQUIPMENT should be demanded to be immediately returned to the United States, and that includes every penny of the $85 billion dollars in cost. If it is not handed back, we should either go in with unequivocal Military force and get it, or at least bomb the hell out of it. Nobody ever thought such stupidity, as this feeble-brained withdrawal, was possible!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-equipment-bomb-the-hell-out-of-it/ar-AANUrPv

{<huh}

I mean we shouldn't have left the military equipment with the useless Afghan army to begin with but reinvading to get it back would be the dumbest decision ever and defeats the purpose of leaving. This is not a sensible take.

lol, you are still in cope mode after your incompetent geriatric leader fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Hilarious!

"Never in history has a withdrawal from war been handled so badly or incompetently as the Biden Administration’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. In addition to the obvious, ALL EQUIPMENT should be demanded to be immediately returned to the United States, and that includes every penny of the $85 billion dollars in cost. If it is not handed back, we should either go in with unequivocal Military force and get it, or at least bomb the hell out of it. Nobody ever thought such stupidity, as this feeble-brained withdrawal, was possible!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-equipment-bomb-the-hell-out-of-it/ar-AANUrPv

{<huh}

I mean we shouldn't have left the military equipment with the useless Afghan army to begin with but reinvading to get it back would be the dumbest decision ever and defeats the purpose of leaving. This is not a sensible take.
That isn't reinvading. So your strawman falls apart super quick there. Should we bother reading further or just dismiss you out of hand...I say dismiss.

I really hope conservatives don't get roped back into the neo-con agenda. It's been so nice not having the Christians and the Patriots calling for death and destruction in random places for the glory and prestige of Murica.

Yeah Mississippi hospital infrastructure is filled and on the verge of collapse because of illegals.

keep telling yourself such utter horse shit

Yep, you’re a programmed retard. It’s obvious.

I’m not even a Republican.

Reminds my of how ISIS got armed up and ready to go... What's with the US leaving weapons for days to extremist groups?

It would have been better to destroy it.

And it's not like it's just a few rifles either. It's going to add up to a powerful fighting force.

You would think that Biden, the guy that was V.P. during Obama's "Troop Surge" in 2010 that saw 100,000 US personnel in country would have a f*cking clue who to get counsel from and what to do regarding the remaining troops. Hell, he was V.P. during the big withdrawal period.

Sleepy Joe must have nodded off during all of those meetings.

I'm not a Trump zealot. But, he's not totally wrong here. The withdrawal situation was poorly, if not incompetently handled by the current Administration. Afghanistan isn't a territory that lends itself to nation building. You can't leave vehicles, weapons, and supplies in the hands of people who kill over religious or ideological beliefs. People who do not want to be dragged into the current century or live in equality with others.

Reminds my of how ISIS got armed up and ready to go... What's with the US leaving weapons for days to extremist groups?

It would have been better to destroy it.

And it's not like it's just a few rifles either. It's going to add up to a powerful fighting force.

if they would have destroyed the equipment you guys would have bitched we didn’t leave anything for the Afghani government to defend themselves with.

Back