Trump bans Arab countries flying to the US with electronics (finally)

If they are only forcing to put them on the luggage i dont see the issue.

Bring a book or use whatever entertainment the airline provides.

Could certainly be. Isn't Yemen where the printer cartridge bomb originated before it was intercepted?

Yep, AQAP also responsible for the failed underwear bomb aswell as the anus bomber.

Do you work for govt? . Do you think every plot foiled, you are made aware of? Serious question.
So that's a goose egg. Good to know.

Carry on, Drumpfers. Don't mind me.

The next exec order will be they must travel without luggage, wear only a plastic garbage bag, and prior to the flight, drink the stuff to empty the bowels prior to colonoscopy to make sure no WMDs are in there.

Seems sucky if you want to work.

Surely you could create a special screening that enables you take a laptop if you do a longer/seperate test.

Could encourage people to arrive on time too.

If they are only forcing to put them on the luggage i dont see the issue.

Bring a book or use whatever entertainment the airline provides.

I once took a flight with a shit movie followed by a 4 hour music concert from the 80s.

No laptop would have killed me.

Why? Had there ever been an airline attack or hijacking using one of those devices? If so, someone please share an article

I'm agreeing with the theory of this being done with the intention like a tariff to punish foreign businesses and push American ones, they just got more creative that a straight tax hike.

electronics,, ipas, kindle, i assume nintendo switch will be banned on flight. anything bigger than a cellphone.
from these airports:
Screen_Shot_2017_03_21_at_11_36_56.png

good measure as these countries both fund and populate isis and alqaida.
Hmmm. I just noticed Iraq and Afghanistan aren't on that list.

No big deal, right?

Why? Had there ever been an airline attack or hijacking using one of those devices? If so, someone please share an article

I'm agreeing with the theory of this being done with the intention like a tariff to punish foreign businesses and push American ones, they just got more creative that a straight tax hike.

Possibly. Taking your shoes off for security was triggered by Richard Reid the shoe bomber.... a single failed plot.

I kinda fail to see how this would do any good though. A bomb in the luggage hold is still going to take down the aircraft. Terrorists already know how to make simple timers..... there's even a brand of Casio watch nicknamed the terrorist watch because it's so commonly used.

I've got a big chunky laptop which always makes airport security suspicious because of it's size. Pretty much every time I fly, I get pulled aside for 30 seconds at security so they can swab it for explosives. They won't be able to do checks like that so easily if it's in check-in luggage.

Also..... what about Cameras? If you can hide bomb inside an e-reader, you can certainly hide something much bigger inside a large SLR.

How many times have we...
  1. been hit with a terrorist attack on our soil from one of those airports, or
  2. lost an American commercial jet, or
  3. suffered American casualties, or
  4. saw a plot to execute one of the above plans foiled?

How many times have you...

been briefed by National Security?

electronics,, ipas, kindle, i assume nintendo switch will be banned on flight. anything bigger than a cellphone.
from these airports:
Screen_Shot_2017_03_21_at_11_36_56.png

good measure as these countries both fund and populate isis and alqaida.

Good... I'm always worried about Muslims from the Middle East coming here to America and ruining this good country whilst playing Angry Birds on an iPad.

Back