Trump approval down to 37%

Lol man. You argue in the same post that we must look at these polls with a microscope, and that there are no good or bad polls.

It's like you admit that you need a granular assessment of each poll, while still maintaining your appeal to authority for Marist, and the others.
What the fuck are you talking about lol

President Trump is smarter than you:

Fact

If you believe yourself to be smarter than a billionaire leader of the Free World, then you're suffering from deep delusion.

If you were to be given all of President Trump's power and resources right now, you would do no better with it. Considering you have no experience handling or commanding wealth or people of any consequence, you would do much much worse with it.
Says the guy collecting a welfare check from trump lol shill

Right? And I'm sure you have an alternative method of data collection, for sure.

Yes I do.

Stop polling liberal enclaves and representing the whole population with it to manipulate and mislead the public from reality.

Funny, isn't that the conservatives premise for electing Trump? Cause their life sucked and he promised to make it better?

Isn't that the basic premise for election anyone?

I don't think I've ever seen a campaign run on:

"We all know your lives a great, and you don't really need me to fix anything, but hey, I want the job anyways. Vote for me. You don't need me, but I'd really like to live in the White House for a bit."

Yes I do.

Stop polling liberal enclaves and representing the whole population with it to manipulate and mislead the public from reality.

Maybe you just refuse to accept reality because it doesn't agree with your view?

Yes I do.

The polls in 2016 were actually extremely accurate. They were pretty spot on for the overall vote amounts, the issue was they were extremely off regaeding the electoral college because it was national polling not state by state polling

Reuters also had Hillary winning the 2016 election.

I just love polls.
Come on dude. Polls predicted the popular vote accurately. Polls do not (nor are they designed to) predict electoral college outcomes. If a pundit-- or many pundits-- look at basically accurate polling data and use it to make false predictions, that is a problem with pundits, not a problem with polls.

Also, @zebby23 you should never look at one poll in isolation. The weighted aggregate of all polls has Trump's approval at 41% and disapproval at 53%-- almost exactly where it has been all year long.

The real story of the Mueller report in terms of Trump's approval is that it had little to no effect one way or the other-- not when Barr categorized it as a unequivocal acquittal and not when the full report was released making obstruction visible.

In the last year, the only thing that has had any impact on Trump's aggregate approval was the government shutdown, when his approval did dip three to four points... but that was erased as soon as the shutdown was over.

40-42% of Americans approve of Trump. 52-54% of Americans disapprove of him. We seem to be dug in at these numbers.

Last edited:
Melania's tell all book is gonna go quadruple diamond.

CNN actually got so bad during the 2016 election, they had to start prefacing their polling by noting they were polling a majority of Dems.

Something to think about:

Trump supporters generally hate polls. How many honest opinions do you think they're getting from them, when they're being polled?

Trump supporters generally hate polls. How many honest opinions do you think they're getting from them, when they're being polled?
Polls had their issues in 2016 like Trump voter shame but that's largely been addressed. fivethirtyeight was back to nailing it for the midterm.

I think when Fox News calls them to ask how much they link the POTUS they say yup. really, I think virtually none will say they disapprove of the guy when asked if they approve. FOX's Trump approval polling number is below Rasmussen and the Hill's. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Polls had their issues in 2016 like Trump voter shame but that's largely been addressed. fivethirtyeight was back to nailing it for the midterm.

I think when Fox News calls them to ask how much they link the POTUS they say yup. really, I think virtually none will say they disapprove of the guy when asked if they approve. FOX's Trump approval polling number is below Rasmussen and the Hill's. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

I was gonna say something similar in regards to the lefty networks, but I don't believe when they're polling they tell the people who they're affiliated with, since it would obviously poison the well. Maybe they do though, I don't know. Have you ever gotten a call from a major network's polling division, where they told you it was specifically a CNN poll, or FOX poll?

You're going to take the word of a public relations guy? Makes sense why you would be so pro Trump. Eeek.

He’s not a public relations guy. He was director of digital operations and head of data science for Trump’s 2016 campaign, which included polling (he’s now head of Trump’s 2020 campaign). He was one of the few people who weren’t surprised when Trump won Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn, etc. He knew which data points were significant, how to get them, and most importantly, what to do with them. Meanwhile, almost every single polling agency had Trump losing those states, and almost always outside the MOE.

You could say every other news outlet and polling agency got the Hillary prediction wrong.
538 said that Trump's best chance of winning was to win the electoral college despite losing the popular vote, which is exactly what happened. I think they had him at like a 30% chance to win come election night. That's pretty sizable.

President Trump is smarter than you:

Fact

If you believe yourself to be smarter than a billionaire leader of the Free World, then you're suffering from deep delusion.

If you were to be given all of President Trump's power and resources right now, you would do no better with it. Considering you have no experience handling or commanding wealth or people of any consequence, you would do much much worse with it.
Trump is a puppet. Not only has he declared bankruptcy multiple times he's contradicting himself and lied many times throughout his campaign. People close to him say the only reason he even ran was for publicity. His decision-making is largely controlled by his cabinet. He's just another political puppet and you're naive to pick otherwise

Back