• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump appreciation thread

Hilarious that OP is banned. Entirely appropriate.

He was attacked by the media and everyone else more than any person I have ever seen in my life. I was awestruck at the determination of this man. Teflon. Hat's off on that part. Maybe he was an ass, for sure a megalomaniac, but that's not the point. I would crumble after 3 days in office if I had 5% of the attacks that man got.

People call him Teflon Don but all I saw was Trump covered in feces and his fans cheering while making feces finger paintings. Much of the media hate was self inflicted....when you come to power calling for your political opponents to be imprisoned, calling the media fake news (tis true) but then creating just as much fake news...well you reap what you sow.

Your post is full of emotions, no facts. While that’s very nice for an artist, a country leader needs to make decisions based on facts alone. No room for emotions when serving millions of citizens. That’s why Trump is a good president.

Huh? Lmao. Trump is one of the most emotional people to walk this earth.

Last edited:
I am. If i can force the chinese to pay for my products while relocating manufacturing back home, it’s win win. Even better than boycotting

don’t forget Trump is a successful businessman. He doesn’t make important decisions based on impulse.

Bullshit

This myth that he's a successful business man is part of the problem. He's a great marketer, brand guy and salesman.

He started out wealthy and not really gone up or down. He's just staged at that level.

He's not at the level of entrepreneurs who built something from nothing.

how about if I was born a multimillionaire and my dad had real estate connections in Manhattan?

You would face a lot of adversity putting up a building in Manhattan, kind of like a certain someone called Donald Trump.

Hey Trump fans, he has a little more than 2 months to lock Hillary up or it’ll be another campaign promise he’s failed to deliver on.

Enough with the depressive WR threads, this is a feel-good thread. Let’s enumerate all the good things Trump has done over the years!

Let’s start with his ongoing plan to repatriate troops from Iraq, Afghanistan all the way to Germany! Did the EU think they could chastise and bully the US with no repercussions?

let’s continue on the international stage and slowly move inland. Maybe his 3 Nobel nominations next?

Stance on China
Conservative court nominations
Lowered my taxes

I didn't appreciate the spending he approved.

What I appreciated was:

• Getting us out of Middle East Wars
  • Stance on China
  • The Wall
  • Exposing the Media
  • Exposing the Obama Administration's DOJ abuse of power
  • Making NATO pay more
  • Energy Policy was Smart
  • Employment success
  • Middle East Peace Deals and Israeli (Jerusalem) recognition
  • North Korea work... they chilled
  • Court Wins