Elections Trump and GOP's week gets worse

Beto comes across to me like a plant to make his party look bad.

But then again I felt that way about Trump in 2016.

Does Trump think they were all going to run against him in the general?

Beto looked good for about a week. I believe he raised more money in the first two days of his campaign than he did during the rest combined.

Interesting character though. Passionate, I’ll give him that.

Does Trump think they were all going to run against him in the general?

Maybe Trump thinks the people who were so bold at the beginning would at least last til the first round of voting before tucking tail?

Trump's week just got worse because Beto dropped out? Uhhhh....Okay, whatever the fuck that means.

Good, now if more of these sub 5% pollers could do the same instead of wasting our time.

Trump's week just got worse because Beto dropped out? Uhhhh....Ok, whatever the fuck that means.
Beto regularly makes outrageous statement like forcing churches to marry gays and taking away your guns. Trump had to have loved that shit because he can paint the whole party that way. So with him gone, Trump loses an easy "win"

Beto regularly makes outrageous statement like forcing churches to marry gays and taking away your guns. Trump had to have loved that shit because he can paint the whole party that way. So with him gone, Trump loses an easy "win"

Fair enough.

I'm sorry to hear about this. So many hilarious soundbites, memes, people going off on him during his "rallies" that had 10's of people etc.
I'm sure he'll be happier just living off of his rich wife and eating dirt anyway.

If only he dropped out before saying dumb things.

Some democrats thought beta and avienatti stood a chance to become POTUS Lmfao. Party of high intelligence. {<jordan}

Kind of like yourself if and when you delete your Sherdog account.
ul8uOV.gif

Beto comes across to me like a plant to make his party look bad.

But then again I felt that way about Trump in 2016.

No. Swallwell is the plant to make the party look bad

beto really fucked himself if he ever decides to run for the senate in texas again. him going full gun grabber probably didnt endear him to texans

Back