True Spirit Martial Arts (LEEDS)

RytroSpyk

Scugnizzo
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone train at or has been to this?

True Spirit Mixed Martial Arts has opened in the Chapeltown area of Leeds.

We are next to the 'Archway' building at the back of the parade of shops just off Roundhay Road.

Full schedule is:

Monday 7.30 - 9pm (Jiu Jitsu No-Gi Advanced)

Tuesday 6 - 7.30pm (Muai Thai)
7.30 - 9pm (Jiu Jitsu Beginners No-Gi)

Wednsday 7.30 - 9pm (Vale Tudo/MMA)

Thursday 6 - 7.30 (Muai Thai)
7.30 - 9m (Jiu Jitsu Beginners No-Gi)

Friday 6- 7.30pm (Boxing)
7.30 - 9pm (Jiu Jitsu GI Advanced)

Saturday 12pm - 2pm (Open Mat Vale Tudo/MMA)

Not sure about that one (unless its an old address for GB Leeds?), but I can stick up the addresses and links for two other places to train in Leeds (from my map, as usual), if you're looking for options:

Gracie Barra Leeds
Unit 4 - Cape industrial Estate,
Coal Hill Lane,
Farsley, Leeds,
LS28 5NA

True Spirit
Next to the Archway Building,
Chapeltown, Leeds
07891227970 (Mabs)

You could try asking on EFN: could be some people who train at that location there.

Sorry for the late reply to the posts:

Mabs contact details are listed.

Our doors are open for anyone who wants to train from any club - drop in rate per session is !

The gym is in Chapeltown in Leeds about 30 mins down the road from Barnsley! It's an area just outside the city centre. We are directly behind 'Globe Hairdressers' off Roundhay Road. Just follow signs for Roundhay from the city centre and look out for a building called 'Archway', take the immediate left after 'Archway' and you'll see the entrance to the gym.

Give Mabs a ring on the number I provided if you get lost and he'll direct you.

We've got a load of good guys fighting with us now and many of us will be competing in pro-MMA in the near future. We're also planning on competing in as many UK submission fighting events as possible this year!

Whatever your level though we'll have something for you. In the next couple of weeks Mabs will be introducing 'Beginner MMA' classes which will suit guys who have trained exclusively in one discipline and want to transfer their skills to MMA or anyone who simply wants to learn effective self defense.

Our website will be up shortly with full details.

-True Spirit Mixed Martial Arts -

Thanks Again to Slideyfoot

Back