True or False: Jarace will be the next dominant UFC MW Champion!

I'll be impressed if any MW from now on defends the belt 3 times let alone twice.

Did a google image search for jarace . . .

2773.1L.jpg

He's old and his stand up is too predictable. Rockhold, Weidman and Bisping would give him problems if he can't take them down IMO.

Considering that out of the ten current weight divisions, only Joanna and Demetrious have more than two defenses, I'm not really expecting to have a lot of dominant champs in the future.

I think he's handled by Weidman or Rockhold (again) and could see Romero pulling off another W against him. Even he vs. Bisping could be interesting in this post USADA world. I don't see any dominant champion at MW for a little while.

Seriously, why did you start this thread? Do you honestly believe he will be the next dominant champ? Have you forgotten his fight with Romero? The fight was a draw in my opinion, but correct me if I'm wrong, a draw means that neither fighter was dominated. I like Jacare and I hope he will become the next champ but his reign will also be short as the competition in the top 5 is fierce.

Back