True or false. Dennis Siver couldn't win a fight to save his life and BJ would of destroyed him.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dennis is sort of a bum nowadays, and so is BJ but that's a discussion for another day. Anyways, since BJ was/is less of a bum than Dennis is at this point I think he would have killed him. How do you think the fight would have gone?

no huge proclaimations regarding any wins by BJ as this point....

The False is Out There

Pre tinkle-toes Penn would have beat him, fo sho.

But Siver was a decent fighter. No need to shit on the guy.

Dunno, Siver beating the BJ that showed up in the 3rd Edgar fight is definitely possible.

I'll say this. Even zombie tippy toes Penn would have beat the Cole Miller who fought at 199 against Bruce Leeroy. He looked like the weakest softest slowest human I have seen in the octagon.

He looked so bad that someone who had never seen him before would have thought Dana would have lured a malnourished homeless guy to fight with a bottle of schnapps.

Siver isn't bad at all. But BJ Penn is one of the GOATs, I'd like to think he would have handled Siver.

BJ would have absolutely smashed Cole Miller though. That wouldn't even be close. Take the beating that Caceres put on Cole on the feet x1000. Possibly ending with a nice RNC.

Which BJ shows up? Siver is pretty consistent and while not elite by UFC standards, he's pretty good.

somehow trying to tie this thread to conor beating bj ts?

I'll say this. Even zombie tippy toes Penn would have beat the Cole Miller who fought at 199 against Bruce Leeroy. He looked like the weakest softest slowest human I have seen in the octagon.

He looked so bad that someone who had never seen him before would have thought Dana would have lured a malnourished homeless guy to fight with a bottle of schnapps.

Post-USADA Cole.

Dunno, Siver beating the BJ that showed up in the 3rd Edgar fight is definitely possible.
Siver would beat the shit out of the bj from the 3rd Edgar fight. Pretty much any FW would imo. That's why bj needs to retire. I never wanna see that again.

Too much disrespect on this board when it comes to BJ Penn. Siver isn't, never was, and never will be in BJ's Galaxy in MMA. BJ busts him up and strangles him easily.
Also Marinovich BJ=GOAT

Basically fighter bashing in the OP.

The Penn hate is close to that.

Siver scored a couple knockdowns against a WW in Conor, but I think BJ would still likely win by size(like that WW)

"Would have" not "would of" How hard is it really to string such a simple sentence together?

You are a bum when it comes to grammar.

Motivated Penn will destroy Siver.

Drunk Rapey Penn will be destroyed by Siver.

He can't even get "motivated". lol

Back