True Alpha Sherdoggers get in here!! COVID-19 quarantine excercise plan! //OP Edit: Gym already set!

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Partial quarantine here but I'm putting myself into it for 2 weeks because:
A) I quit my job
B) Just came from vacations and have been with a bunch of european tourists. There were chinese all around too.
C) I want to visit family and want to reduce the risk of bringing this shit to the mountains

I came back a little bit soft and out of shape for my standards so I'm taking this chance to put myself in A+ shape again. Too much coffee with milk and too much toasts with butter in hotels. No Mas!
I'm not going to the gym to do kickboxing because well.. I'm not an asshole either.

Today I started doing some pushups, pull ups, sit ups and bodyweight squats. Nothing with weight, just to move a little bit and not be sore tomorrow.
Luckly I have a bar, barbells, racks and disks in my 30 square meters apartment so I will start lifting heavy shit next week.

Tomorrow I'm buying a few packages of brown rice and beans (there you go @Cole train ) and eggs, bunch of eggs.

Monday and thuesday I need to do some things outside my house but after that I will only leave my house to do groceries. Maaaybe I will drink a coffee someday in a local coffee shop when is empty.

What do you say guys? Should we take this opportunity to re establish our Alpha Sherdoggers position in society? Who is with me?

EDIT: Small home gym is already set.

gym.jpg

Last edited:
No mention of toilet papers...why is that!?

100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
10km run around your house

Every day

did you bang that fine ass french chick?

did you bang that fine ass french chick?
I'm supposed to arrive in France on april 22nd and sleeping at her department (she invited me) for a couple of days before heading my final destination. So no.. I didn't banged and probably will not.
But I'm dating an argentinian girl who is aesthetically above me and is super sweet. Can't complain.

100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
10km run around your house

Every day
next couple of days for me will be more like:

200 pushups.
100 pull ups
Situps: until boredom
200 BW sqats
And 7km run in the park really early or really late when there is no one around.

I'm supposed to arrive in France on april 22nd and sleeping at her department (she invited me) for a couple of days before heading my final destination. So no.. I didn't banged and probably will not.
But I'm dating an argentinian girl who is aesthetically above me and is super sweet. Can't complain.

200 pushups.
100 pull ups
200 BW sqats
And 7km run in the park really early or really late when there is no one around.
Nobody wants to listen to your stupid stories.

200 pushups.
100 pull ups
200 BW sqats
noice, tell her you have to quarantine together

noice, tell her you have to quarantine together
We were 14 days together.. I could use a break.

But it's highly probable that they send her to do home office and she will be staying here.

3sqr0d.jpg

We were 14 days together.. I could use a break.

But it's highly probable that they send her to do home office and she will be staying here.
nice, that sounds good, but if she is creating problems send that bitch out on the street

The 2 gyms I mainly frequent, are significantly reduced but still people attending as of late, with metro Manila in lockdown until April 14.
They have a smaller gym within condo as well, if push comes to shove.

Earlier today was Hamstring day; 10 sets x Romanian Dead Lifts and 90 minutes cards treadmill/AMT.
B76-FE052-B585-4-DA8-8-DD8-3-D3-FCC69-E339.jpg

Last edited:
Back