Social Trudeau in ethics hot water again.

Max is pretty racist but probably not as racist as his supporters. Just go look at the PPC twitter accounts for yourself.

Also look at the article I posted with people quitting in Winnipeg because of racism.

Yeah, I read the article and I'm still looking for the "Nazi" thing. You realize that Nazi is about the most extreme form of this type of thing you can get? They aren't just people who want to close borders and send back immigrants - they're people who want to exterminate people based on the colour of their skin. The article actually mentions that Max has denounced some of this stuff, and the article is shockingly short on details about any of it.

Just to be absolutely clear, that article shows me nothing that even approaches the same league as saying "Max is too busy chasing the Nazi vote" which is what you claimed. That's extremely strong rhetoric on your part. Can you show me evidence of this, or is your rhetoric on this front as ridiculous as Tropodan's rhetoric about Trudeau voters being traitors? People throw around the terms "Nazi" and "Fascist" like they're nothing these days. Those terms mean something more than "someone I don't like."

I'm still open to seeing evidence that Max is chasing the Nazi vote. Can you point me directly towards the twitter posts by the People's Party that makes you think they're after this?

Also, I want to put a standard of evidence here. Evidence by second order association isn't enough. For instance, Nancy Pelosi isn't an anti-Semite because Ilhan Omar has the support of Louis Farrakhan. If I'm not going to hold one side to that "guilt by association" standard, i'm not going to hold the other. You've made a strong claim - provide clear and decisive evidence.

Last edited:
The guy is an unprincipled, hypocritical weasel.

I accept the findings but don't agree with them.
I accept the findings but did it to save jobs.
I accept the findings but I'm innocent.

So you don't accept the findings then, do you, you obfuscating cunt?

Complete bullshit. Just like when he got meetoo'd - do as I say not as I do. All about making snap judgements until he's the one under scrutiny. Unfortunately he bought our media so they keep shining the turd we know as Justin Trudeau.
Same thing where he said he says he takes full responsibility for it. Saying your taking responsibility for it when there is no consequences doesn't mean shite.

I took a picture once with Patrick Cote.... I doubt he knew what my political affiliation were when he took that pic.

I had a Sgt in basic Training from Montreal who banged Cote's girlfriend.

I think Trudeau is a fucking wiener, but the liberal party isn't 'radical left'. Come on dude.

Are you shitting me?

Have you been watching what they've been doing the last 4 years? Transforming our country into a leftist laughing stock.

Are you shitting me?

Have you been watching what they've been doing the last 4 years? Transforming our country into a leftist laughing stock.

Sure, he's an embarrassment and a goof, but still, I don't think you know what radical left is.

This article by Andrew Coyne sums things up nicely:

Andrew Coyne: Conflict of interest the least of concerns raised by SNC-Lavalin affair

In the broad strokes, the report of the federal ethics commissioner, Mario Dion, into the SNC-Lavalin affair tells us nothing new.

It was already clear to anyone with eyes to see — it was not even really denied — that the prime minister and his officials repeatedly and strenuously pressured the former attorney general, Jody Wilson-Raybould, to interfere in the criminal prosecution of the Quebec-based engineering giant: specifically, by overturning the decision of the director of public prosecutions not to offer the company a “remediation agreement” in place of a trial.

It was equally clear — and again, not really denied — that, along with the supposed impact of such a decision on the company’s fortunes and those of its employees, the prime minister and his officials repeatedly invoked partisan political considerations, both with regard to the 2018 Quebec provincial election and the 2019 federal election.

...even the ethics commissioner, despite his best efforts, found himself repeatedly stonewalled by the prime minister’s office. It took 49 days to deliver the first batch of documents he requested; 108 days to deliver the second. The prime minister and his officials suffered a number of convenient memory lapses.

But but Trump though!!!

It should be pointed out that Trudeau had everything going for him. Good timing, weak opposition, the media in his pocket and he blew it all. Trudeau should be cruising to re-election, but he continues to prove himself to be a buffoon. Trump has had everything against him even before he was president and has a good chance for a second term.

<TheDonald>

Trudeau is planning the biggest gun ban in Canadian history if he gets elected again. Ethics violations and now he wants to ban and most likely confiscate our firearms.

I would almost consider voting Liberal for that.

True, I agree with that although I think most people consider him to be far right.

Unfortunately yes. "Far right" has some very negative connotations attached to it and I don't really understand why people conflate the two terms when they, to me, couldn't be further apart.

I think that more people are paying attention to the outrage the PCs are causing in Ontario than they are to the SNC scandal.

Scheer is having a tough time trying distance himself from Ford, but the Liberals are doing a great job of keeping him in the news. JT is bringing him up often and I think its going to pay off for them.

michael_de_adder_scheer_and_ford.jpg

But but Trump though!!!

You failed at that one given that I clearly praised that Trudeau got in trouble for it. I was just pointing out the fun in that some Trump supporters are condemning him here, but was on Trump's side when he asked for political interference in Sweden.

This article by Andrew Coyne sums things up nicely:

Andrew Coyne: Conflict of interest the least of concerns raised by SNC-Lavalin affair

In the broad strokes, the report of the federal ethics commissioner, Mario Dion, into the SNC-Lavalin affair tells us nothing new.

It was already clear to anyone with eyes to see — it was not even really denied — that the prime minister and his officials repeatedly and strenuously pressured the former attorney general, Jody Wilson-Raybould, to interfere in the criminal prosecution of the Quebec-based engineering giant: specifically, by overturning the decision of the director of public prosecutions not to offer the company a “remediation agreement” in place of a trial.

It was equally clear — and again, not really denied — that, along with the supposed impact of such a decision on the company’s fortunes and those of its employees, the prime minister and his officials repeatedly invoked partisan political considerations, both with regard to the 2018 Quebec provincial election and the 2019 federal election.

...even the ethics commissioner, despite his best efforts, found himself repeatedly stonewalled by the prime minister’s office. It took 49 days to deliver the first batch of documents he requested; 108 days to deliver the second. The prime minister and his officials suffered a number of convenient memory lapses.
I don't understand how this is not obstruction.

Obstructing justice

• 139 (1) Every one who wilfully attempts in any manner to obstruct, pervert or defeat the course of justice in a judicial proceeding,
    • (a) by indemnifying or agreeing to indemnify a surety, in any way and either in whole or in part, or

• (b) where he is a surety, by accepting or agreeing to accept a fee or any form of indemnity whether in whole or in part from or in respect of a person who is released or is to be released from custody,
    is guilty of
    • (c) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years, or

• (d) an offence punishable on summary conviction.
  • Marginal note:Idem

(2) Every one who wilfully attempts in any manner other than a manner described in subsection (1) to obstruct, pervert or defeat the course of justice is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years.

• Marginal note:Idem

(3) Without restricting the generality of subsection (2), every one shall be deemed wilfully to attempt to obstruct, pervert or defeat the course of justice who in a judicial proceeding, existing or proposed,
    • (a) dissuades or attempts to dissuade a person by threats, bribes or other corrupt means from giving evidence;

• (b) influences or attempts to influence by threats, bribes or other corrupt means a person in his conduct as a juror; or

• (c) accepts or obtains, agrees to accept or attempts to obtain a bribe or other corrupt consideration to abstain from giving evidence, or to do or to refrain from doing anything as a juror.

Same thing where he said he says he takes full responsibility for it. Saying your taking responsibility for it when there is no consequences doesn't mean shite.
This is my definition of "bitch" as it applies to a man:
A person who values style over substance, appearances above actions and refuses to be accountable for their actions.

Fits this asshat perfectly. He's full of self serving excuse making. Take the line of "I will not apologize for trying to save Canadian jobs". What a load of bullshit. Where was this commitment to jobs when the approved, done deal of the pipeline was in jeopardy? He had all the legal right to push through a project that was ready to go. But the fucking cunt waffled costing Canadians billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs. Where was his commitment to jobs when GM decided to abandon Oshawa? He just shrugged his shoulders. Yet when Lavalin was perhaps in jeopardy, without any evidence of it, he fucking gets underhanded and is now all of a sudden concerned about 5000 jobs that may or may not have been in jeopardy. Prime Minister of Quebec indeed.

The guy is a shell of a human being devoid of any honour or honesty. A legit piece of crap. A typical silver spoon motherfucker who's never had to face true adversity, thereby not understanding those who he purportedly represents. A fucking chameleon without any integrity.

Fuck. This is why I don't comment on him because I legit get pissed off.

For any Canadians interested, canadiangunnutz.com is a great place to freely discuss Canadian politics. Lots of sub forums and the news section is located near the end of the list.

Family men, business owners, military and law enforcement etc post on the site so it's a great place to connect with many Canadians.

Trudeau is planning the biggest gun ban in Canadian history if he gets elected again. Ethics violations and now he wants to ban and most likely confiscate our firearms.
LOL I can just imagine the quality of discussion after seeing your last paragraph.
hzCf9w9.jpg

You failed at that one given that I clearly praised that Trudeau got in trouble for it. I was just pointing out the fun in that some Trump supporters are condemning him here, but was on Trump's side when he asked for political interference in Sweden.

Political interference in Sweden? That rapper was attacked and the cuckold Swedish government was covering it up.

This is a hit piece against Tredau who is one of the top politicians in the entire world. The country has flourished under him and I really wish we could have a leader like him in America

This is a hit piece against Tredau who is one of the top politicians in the entire world. The country has flourished under him and I really wish we could have a leader like him in America
Someone with dubs shouldn't be trolling so hard.

Back