• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trudeau: Do we tolerate these people?

I'm with you there.
You know me well enough to know how much I despise Trudeau
We're all good.

I also like the idea of a compromise or a way of acknowledging that a one size fits all approach never works. We're not bees or ants after all. Your waiver idea might be clunky, but beta versions are never without issues. It's better than "everyone must get vaccinated" regardless of religous or health status, as Trudy said.

would you accept that deal though?

both vaccinated and unvaccinated sign a waiver and dont get medical assistance for covid or they pay outta their own pocket?

if you want you exclude old ppl, but everybody else is no longer covered by universal healthcare if its covid related

I think anyone gets medical care regardless of vaccination status.

Isnt this the guy wanting to open borders and bring in literally tens of millions of third world migrants. Did he ask the voters about that.

Isnt this the guy wanting to open borders and bring in literally tens of millions of third world migrants.

probably not. But he is the leader of the party who wants to significantly increase (skilled) immigration as THE fuel to continue to grow Canada’s economy, to fuel the necessary growth required to support their New Economic debt spending system. The growth which will
Mostly occur in the housing sector, one of the single largest parts of Canada’s GDP, while also making mouth sounds about “tackling the housing crisis”, as well as attempting to reduce Canada’s environmental impact while speeding the doubling
Of an otherwise stable population.

probably not. But he is the leader of the party who wants to significantly increase (skilled) immigration as THE fuel to continue to grow Canada’s economy, to fuel the necessary growth required to support their New Economic debt spending system. The growth which will
Mostly occur in the housing sector, one of the single largest parts of Canada’s GDP, while also making mouth sounds about “tackling the housing crisis”, as well as attempting to reduce Canada’s environmental impact while speeding the doubling
Of an otherwise stable population.
This is pretty much Australia. A ponzi economy built on housing and migrants. Not many Aussies want to be flooded with migrants but thats of no concern to the politicians and their corporate mates.

lol... As if the money paid in "Sin Tax" goes to their healthcare. That money is long gone before then

That was the purpose of the tax.

In the context of the conversation whereby someone questioned why smokers aren't taxed given the burden they add to the health system, my point stands.

Just because you are in love with electing crooked politicians who deviate the funds to other things, makes no difference to the guy getting taxed.

But you know everything, so let's see your data on where cigarette taxes are allocated. Be thorough, because if we find even an ounce of it going to healthcare, that would make you full of shit, as usual with your idiotic generalizations and absolutes.

Back