Trolls. Why don't you just...

kevjin

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Mods, whoever runs the forums- Why are whitebelts allowed to create threads? The amount of shit they post is unbelievable. I realise not all of them are going to be like this, I was a whitebelt myself not long ago. But it would clear up at least 80% of troll jobs.

If you revoke a whitebelts privilege to start threads you can monitor new members replies to decent posts and then appropriately ban the idiots before they get the chance to wind everyone up with a incredibly stupid thread.

I dunno. It's just annoying.

What's most annoying the that troll posts get more replies than good posts.

:mad:

While restricting white belts may seem like a good idea there are other implications that need to be considered. Sherdog is a business and restricting white belts would hinder forum traffic and mean the site would bring in less money. Believe me this isnt the first time it has been brought up but it is unlikely to change.

not a good idea. there r many intelligent whitebelts that are more intelligent than green/purple/orange belts that actually bring up good points. taking away the privelage of a white belt to be a ts is unfair.

Back