News Trocoli out; OSP has no opponent for UFC 282

3 opponents for OSP fell through wow that is insanity. Man literally cannot get a fight to save his life.

This is no longer a PPV in my opinion. Shame on the UFC for not having backup fighters.
Maybe for the main event, but how many should they have for a card?

Maybe for the main event, but how many should they have for a card?
When considering a PPV? I would assume 1 for each weight class represented on the main card.

Where is Camozzi? Tell him don’t start cutting either

His fight may ultimately get scrapped.
Getting an opponent in less than 5 days notice would take a miracle.

They have found late replacement opponents in less time.

I'll step in.

No skateboards tho.

I actually think it's a great main card. Has it got the biggest names for the Main event ? No, but that doesnt really matter to me. it might matter to PPV buyers, perhaps.

Take a look :
View attachment 956587

Mitchell vs Topuria is a GREAT fight to start things off....

Ya the cards not shit from a matchmaking stand poiint...just alittle light on name recognition for the casuals...but lots of fights have potential to be fantastic..

Ank vs Jan is pretty interesting to me...there styles could make for a good match

OSP shadowboxes for 3 rounds and gets declared the winner by split decision. Crowd cheers wildly as he tries to give his interview in the octagon.

Cormier asks him what he wants next. OSP calmly declares that he’s been here with the who’s who and whoever wins - Blachowicz or Ankalaev - that’s who’s next.

OSP the new LHW champ 2023, you read it here first.

<TheWire1>
And Rogan asks "is there anything that surprised you?"

Ya the cards not shit from a matchmaking stand poiint...just alittle light on name recognition for the casuals...but lots of fights have potential to be fantastic..

Ank vs Jan is pretty interesting to me...there styles could make for a good match
i have respect for Blachowicz but.... I just cannot really see Ankalaev losing this fight. He is going to be motivated as hell, due to Jiri Prochazka's injury he has an opportunity to become Champ and the big money that goes with it. Blachowicz is dangerous but .... my Vcash will be going on Ankalaev for sure.

Back