Triumph * United

MEGAhorse

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Triumph United hit a rough patch recently, but are well on their way to redeeming themselves with the Death Adder series.

What I love most about T*U is they listen to their customers. The problems with the storm troopers were fixed for the most part with the Death Star series.

Anyway, the point is that I am trying to get a group of people to email T*U with me and demand a Japanese Heatseeker 3.0. If anybody wants to join me in this that'd be grrrreeeaaattt. I would really like T*U to understand that we want the OG Heatseekers redesigned and improved.

Send your emails to: [email protected]

Join me in starting a revolution dudes.

Last edited:
I'm joining the revolution. You, Clamp and Strato have made me a fan.

I've heard the heatseekers were very popular. I know the deathadders are a more compact glove, the deathstars a bigger, thai style glove but what were the heatseekers known for?

Extremely cheap super protective gloves. I had gotten ahold of a pair for 40 bucks? I've heard of people getting ahold of them cheaper.

They were not problem free but for 40 there was no better buy.

Thanks dudes! I think something good will come of this if there are enough people asking for it

Email sent. I think i bought my heatseekers back in 2008/9 its been a while. I replaced them with the rival rs2v gloves. To be completely honest what I paid 40 bucks for was better than the 120 dollar rivals. People just dont know. I tried to get another set of heatseekers and found out they got discontinued.

Last edited:
If they were some way able to bring them back or bring a new model on, I think if they would be appropriately priced at $80-$90. No way they could do them for $40 regularly just based on cost, but for $80 those gloves would be far and beyond the best gloves in that price range.

well i think designing the 3rd gen would be model it after the 1st model in style but use better materials of course.

Yeah i don't know why the 1st gen dropped to 40, i think a lot of people nabbed them up at that price and it spread like wildfire imo.

Then the Gen2s came out and they fell short with craftsmanship issues, stiff padding, etc.

well i think designing the 3rd gen would be model it after the 1st model in style but use better materials of course.

Yeah i don't know why the 1st gen dropped to 40, i think a lot of people nabbed them up at that price and it spread like wildfire imo.

Then the Gen2s came out and they fell short with craftsmanship issues, stiff padding, etc.

Yeah, Ive got a single Gen 1 velcro glove at my desk right now and I reallly wish I had the matching glove.

No clue at all how it came to my desk. One day it was just sitting there, mocking me lol.

damn man, its a quest to find the missing glove!

****HUGE UPDATE****

Triumph United just had a staff meeting over customer response to the current line and other comment from customers. Hans the owner of triumph, was present and the employees mentioned many people were asking for a new heatseeker model to be released. The superiors were very receptive to the idea, but they want to wait to see if there is more of a demand for them ie. More emails from customers.

Please continue emailng them. Email them from multiple email accounts, post on facebook, and email them again even if you already have.

We are so close to having what we all want. Please keep up the effort and thanks for helping me with this, much appreciated.

A friend at the gym let me try his deathstars and I have to admit, they were an improvement on my stormtroopers lace ups. This is taking into account I'm liking the stormtroopers more and more for bag work.

If they do come out who the heatseekers 3, I'll order them due to what I see and hear on this site.

Yeah I may try out the death adders.

They look pretty spiffy!

Yeah I may try out the death adders.

They look pretty spiffy!

The death adders are a seriously sick glove dude. I highly recommend them.

And yes the death stars are very nice.

Let's keep this going!

Back